Friday, October 2, 2009

We are celebrating at our house!!


*
Helloooooooooo Sweet Friends,
*

Yoo Hoo, 
We are celebrating at our house.............
Hubby just laid the last tile! 
*
We are both  beyond excited !!
*
It really looks so good,  can't wait to
see it grouted,  but that will come.
*
Next week,  let the grouting begin!!
*
Hubby went to get a movie,  and we
are gonna break out the popcorn and
Rootbeer,  and I think this deserves
a trip to Cracker Barrel for breakfast
for my hardworking hubby!
He absolutely loves breakfast at
Cracker Barrel!
*
Well,  just had to share my good news
with you all!
*
Also,  wanted to say I made the Baked
Potato Soup from Becky's recipe,
I made a lowfat version,  but let me
tell you,  the whole fam loved it!
Dee took some home with her,  and
we finished off the last of it tonight.
*
And she was right,  it is um um Good!
*
Well,  you have a great Weekend,
*
Love,  Hugs and Blessings,
Nellie
*
P.S.  Do the large letters say
excitement by any chance!  lol

5 comments:

  1. yay! much excitement indeed! i'll see you at Cracker Barrel tomorrow morning to celebrate! ok, well maybe Ella & I will go to our CB and you two can go to your CB and then we can pretend we're eating together! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! YIPPEE!!! HOORAY!!!! Was that the earth I felt moving??? LOL!! I'd say he definitely deserves Cracker Barrel. What time shall we go? It's one of my faves for breakfast, too!! Give Jim a big ol' pat on the back from me! And ENJOY!!

    Love ya, Nellie!
    Have a joyful weekend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice but no I have not come up with a color. Between too styles vintage would be a light yellow, and modern would be a light green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting! Oddly they are starting the foundation for ours on Wednesday! The main bath in our home is ridiculously small and as old as this house (80 years old). We are extending it out five feet. gutting the whole thing and starting from scratch. I am excited and we are having most of it done by our contractor....so yippee. This year has been unbelievable for us but we are getting it done by spring~all of it hopefully. Not just the bathroom but some major stuff outside too.

    Are you going to post some photos of the beautiful bathroom at your house?

    Glad your tried the soup from Becky. I bet it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on getting the tile down! What a relief!! Cracker Barrel! I love going there when we visit our son in Fort Myers. I hope we go again while we are there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...