Saturday, January 16, 2010


*
Happy Trails to you................
*
yea, that's right...we are back to the Appalachian
Trail pics, Isn't that lil pinecone cute!
*
Well,  It is that Glorious Day of the Week,
My favorite,  Sunday!!
*
Looking forward to it as I am writing this
on Sat. evening late.  It is way warmer than it
is suppose to be tonight, so think we might be in for
an 80 degree day tomorrow possibly.
*
I am happy to report the central part of my house
is all back together and vacuumed to boot!
Don't you just love when your house is all clean.
Oh,  I just love love love it.
*
So that means I can move on to other things,
like unpacking my new dishes I got for Christmas
and redecorating the computer room,  and maybe
a little thrift store shopping if need be.  I keep
hearing about all these great finds on blogs and
I an dying to go. Oh, of course,  I have done it
before but it has just been a long long time.
*
Funny how you get out of the habit of doing
certain things and later you wonder why or
how did that happen,  why did I ever stop
that or when???
Wierd huh!!
*
Does that happen to you too???
or am I just wierd!!
Don't answer that!! lol
*
Hope all is well with you and yours.
I will leave you with scripture
from Psalm 84:11-12
+
For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
the lord bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.
+
O Lord Almighty,
blessed is the man who trusts in you.
+
I pray you have a really wonderful Sunday
trusting the Lord today and everyday,
for He is worthy of all our trust!
*
Happy Trails to you.........
until   we   meet   again!


P.S.  I think I hear rain!!  Well, may be cooler than I thought!
Nite Nite dear folks.
Hugs, Nellie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I heard the rain late last night or early in the morning. I just turned over and went back to sleep. I got up at 5:30 to be at Church by 7:15 (I was in the sound booth.) Did I read the word vacuum! I need to do so! I need to get my house vac checked out, it won't work. My canister vac gets clogged ocassionally, so I guess I need to go back to sweeping or swiffering yuk! It's good to have tomorrow off from school. However, I'll spend it doing my report cards online. We have a work day Tuesday, but the whole county will be online doing their report cards, and sometimes due to the number, you can't get online. They need to invest in a larger server. But no matter what,in all things God is Good! Enjoy your Monday!
    Love you, Sister Susie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy Monday..............Free Greeting cards

                                                                                      Happy Monday Sweet Friends, Hope you are off to a grea...