Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Table Top Tuesday - Spring/Easter decorations




Good Morning Sweet Friends,

So how are you this fine Tuesday
 morning???? Alive and Well,  I hope!!

 I am alive and well and feeling much much better this week, 
 still coughing but it seems to be less every day thankfully!!

Hope you all had a lovely Easter!
 Mine was good..... but I wasn't totally up to par,  but it still
 turned out to be a good day,  course, anytime we get to see 
our kids is a good day for us and for you too,  I am sure! 
 Was so thankful I had already planned my table pretty much
 before I got sick. Love how the Lord has you prepare things
 in advance, when you don't even know you are gonna need to!!
Will probably show you my tablescape on Wednesday.

Was saddened that I didn't get to go to the wedding,  and that
my friend didn't get to come,  but the Lord had other plans
for some reason.  Some things are just not ours to understand,
but to trust He knows what He is doing!  We struggled with
whether we should even have everyone come over on Easter
cause I sure didn't want anyone to catch this stuff,  but hubby
felt since I wasn't running a fever, and we aired out the house
and sprayed with lysol 2 different days,  and he cleaned our A/C
 filter and sprayed it with Lysol, and I wiped down cabinet
 knobs and light switches and door knobs with lysol wipes,
 that it should be ok!  and.........
Have been praying like crazy no one gets sick

Thought I would just show you some Spring/Easter vignettes
 from this year, since I didn't get to show you beforehand,
 and it is still only a few days behind us. The ones in my
last post were from last year!  If you want to see you
can just scroll down.


Lil birdie from Miss Becky over at
from Junk to Joy.


Love these topiaries I found at Ross about
4-5 years ago for less that $5.00 each.
They get used a lot!!


Love this beautiful glass egg!





Here is my book I won last year in Bonnies giveaway over
at One designing woman.  It is a great book by the way,
and like it with the nest and birdie.


My bird pictures I found some years back
at Wally World.  I have the other one on top
of my china hutch.


Sweet birdhouse from a friend.


 Did you notice this sat underneath the table in the header picture.

Just had to slip in at least one posterized picture.



This is the arrangement on my serving cart,  it houses some of my silverware
dishes, glasses, bowls and platters.



Did this one cause you could see the little bird in the pot
under the cloche.  He did show up as well in the other photo.

Had to throw in a Posterized version too!!

Well,  you have a Terrific Tuesday!!

Glad you came by,  and hope you enjoyed your visit,
sure enjoyed having you, and thanks for your
comments.

I am linking up to Marty over at a stroll thru life,
so make sure you check out all the other lovely
tabletops by Just clicking Here!

Love, Hugs,
and Belated Easter Blessings,
Nellie

4 comments:

  1. I love the bird theme you had going there! I'm glad you feel better. It's no fun having plans and having to miss out. But now you'll just have to double up on fun so you can catch up.
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. That weird bug is really nasty and just takes everyone down for the count.

    Your vignettes are all fabulous. I love them. The tiny cloche is just so precious and I love your little birds. Beautiful pastel eggs in the basket. Very pretty. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog post

    love all the easter things you have out showing off

    nothing cuter than bunnies and birds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I just found your blog and love it.
    The decorations are so wonderful !!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...