Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Sofa Table - Amaze Me Monday, Inspire me Tuesday, and Blissful White Wednesday



Hello Sweet Friends,

Hope your Hubbies or Dads had a
 Great Father's Day!  Mine sure did.
Will tell you about it later this week.

So have you been having any 
creative playtime lately?  
Personally, I think that is a very 
healthy thing myself.

I felt like playing today since it was dreary and rainy 
today, so there was no going out, not that I really
 wanted to anyway, so the next best thing was playing 
inside. I had moved the furniture around in the family 
room last week, and most of the accessories stayed 
the same,  but have been making a few small changes
 here and there.  Last year I did a coastal look, but
think I am gonna do our white living room in a coastal 
look this year instead.

Decided to show you my sofa table as I changed it
up a few times,  so here are the results.

This was the first look.............







 This is the 2nd look.............
decided to add the bird and teacup with a candle

With Paint Daubs Dark











 colored pencil affect






 Here's the 3rd look using my crowned chirp
 Mom and baby


With a Posterized Affect






Well, there you have it folks...........

So......Which vignette did you like best? 
 Number 1,2, or 3???


I am linking up to Cindy over at Dwellings
for Amaze Me Monday.  Just click here
to prepare to be amazed!

Also linking up to Marty over at a stroll
 thru life for inspire me Tuesday. 
 Just click here to be inspired!

Also linking up to Becky over at Timewashed
for Blissful White Wednesday,  so to see 
some pretty whites,  just click here!

Happy you could stop by.....
and can't wait to hear from you, 
 as I love reading your comments.

Have a Really Great Day!

Hugs and Birdie Blessings!
Nellie

11 comments:

  1. Hi Nellie,
    I like the first look the best. You did a great job on this little vignette. So pretty.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly me! I couldn't remember the differences and was too lazy to go back and see which was which...

    I agree: "Play" IS an important part of life, and we all have our ways of playing. I guess right now my "play" is more the outdoor type--admiring and maintaining some flower beds, enjoying conversation with fellow-gardeners, & evening strolls, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nellie,

    Glad you had some time to play. You created a wonderful vignette and I think the 2nd one looks great. Of course, I am partial to teacups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! New follower here! Thanks for posting on my blog - that's how I found you! I like the one with the tea cup candle, however I would exchange the location of the tea cup with the box. Just switch them! They all are beautiful, which ever way you go!

    LBDH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vignette. I love your ironstone. Thanks tons for joining Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the third setting! (I'm partial to birds, ha!) I have enjoyed baby sitting Sylvia's cockatiel, Maxx! She will be coming to get him in two weeks. He's picked up from me, "You're so pretty!" Sylvia will be surprised when he says it to her, ha! Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nellie!
    The third look is my favorite! Thanks for coming by! I am glad to hear y'all had a great Father's Day:). Have a beautiful day!:)
    God bless!
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nellie! thanks for visiting my blog....
    I play all the time with decorative items in my house because I have so many to interchange...can't help myself from collecting! Love all your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nellie

    Well truthfully I like all three. But in the order would be 1, 2 and 3. How about that.. Love it

    Blessings & Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Nellie, I can't choose...each one is very pretty! Love ironstone, always makes such a beautiful vignette! Love the pencil effect, how did you do that? I used to use Picnic but it is no longer available so I don't have that option in Picasa. (I don't know of it anyway :)

    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!!!!

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the looks, gal! You do a great job with decorating! Missing you! Maybe we can get together on Thursday or Friday? I'll be in touch! Thanks for sharing your pretties with us!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie