Saturday, August 18, 2018

Scripture Sunday




Happy Sunday
Sweet Friends,

Here is  another one of my 
favorite verses.



 For you created my inmost being; 
you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
 I praise you because I am fearfully and 
wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
 I know that full well. 
 My frame was not hidden from you 
when I was made in the secret place,
 when I was woven together in the 
depths of the earth. 
 Your eyes saw my unformed body; 
all the days ordained for me were written
 in your book before one of them came to be. 

Psalm 139:13-16 NIV


I love knowing what this verse says.
If this isn't proof we were created
I don't know what is.........


Have a Sweet Sunday,

5 comments:

  1. I so agree, Nellie, thanks for sharing. Beautiful photo.

    Thank you for your kind, sweet thoughts on our loss of jack, and , and prayers.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 139:16, "All the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be." Goes with Ephesians 1:4, "He (GOD) chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight." Praise the LORD for His forgiveness! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Nellie...who is this precious wee bundle?? Have I missed a significant life event for you all? Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday Morning Sue,
    Good to hear from you and hope you are getting more adjusted and feeling better. It takes
    some times and you are welcome for the thoughts and prayers. Nothing helps like prayers...
    wonderful how we can just feel them at times.

    Glad you came by and thanks for your sweet comments.

    Hope this is a better week for you hon,

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Mimi,

    So great to hear from you....

    This precious wee bundle is our lil darling who is almost 51/2 now. This scripture just
    seemed to need a baby picture, and she is the most recent baby in our family! So NO, you
    didn't miss a significant life event having to do with babies, but you might have missed
    that my hubby retired the end of May. He still does some work for them as he is training
    his replacement, but it has only been about 8hrs. or less a week. So perfect really....

    So how are you doing sweet lady??
    Well, I haven't been over to visit in the last week....but will stop by soon.

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...