Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Spring Dining Room Vignette, and thinking about a Mothers day table




























Welcome to May.....Sweet Friends,


Are you as in disbelief over that, as I am??
Wow, we are already passed 1/4 of a year.

Not a lot going on today, but something
great happened that I am overjoyed
about....will tell you on Thursday.

Wasn't gonna post, but then decided
to start looking at what I am gonna
use for a Mother's Day table, and
saw my dining room vignette so
thought I would take a few shots
of that.........









Always love to use pink in the Spring
and this year I am right in style.  lol































Found this new custom feature by
accident on photoshop, and  really
like it..........




Put and equalized affect on Mr. Bunny













Now on to the Mother's Day table......









Remembered some paper goods that I
bought last year for Mother's Day at TJ Maxx, 
but wound up not using them cause we decided
 to go to our Daughters for Mothers day.






So think they are gonna get used this year!!
I think they are really beautiful.....

but trying to decide what tablecloth to
use........


Maybe yall can help me??

(Be sure to click on a picture so you
can see them all better)


There is this white on above......






and this older style pinky peach one,










The green one,







and I even tried the tan one!
Course, I think it's out tho...
cause after all..... it's a girly day!


I honestly think, the white one might
be it........I am just more into a subtle 
look these days. Course, I like them
 all......so guess it will depend on 
what I do for a centerpiece.........
So that will be my next decision.


So which one would you use??

and what color stemware would
you use?  It could be clear as well,
cause I didn't think about trying
those.....they would be pretty
with raspberry lemonade.


Well, thanks so much for coming
by for a visit......


Have a lovely Friday and Weekend


Love, Hugs and
Happy May Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. My vote is the green cloth. I have one white tablecloth, and have used it once, and wasn't fond of it then. My motto? The more color, the better!

    Pink stemware would be nice, and bring more pink to the table that way, while the green cloth would ground things, I think. Either way, it will be lovely. Those are wonderful plates and napkins, btw. I use paper goods as accents on my own tables. Charger, white plate, 'fancy' paper plate. Perfect stack! No shame, here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table settings! Since you like pink, I would pick the pick stemware! Ha! I can't get over the pretty paper plates they make now! I remember when they were just plain white! Beautifully done! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    I have struggled between the white and green, so who know once I decide on a centerpc. the
    green might just win out........lol

    Yea, I am with ya, I sometimes like the do a mix of papergoods and the real thing too. Nice way to get a new look...They make such lovely paper goods these day, no reason not to use
    them, as they make life easier as well.

    Thanks so much for coming by and taking the time to leave your opinion and comments,
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan,
    Thanks and I have to agree about how pretty they make them anymore.....

    Thanks for coming by and leaving your opinion.

    Have a good day,
    Love,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...