Friday, May 11, 2018

After Easter, Spring Decorating #2






Hello Sweet Friends,

Hope you are having a lovely week
and enjoying Spring.....

It has been beautiful here the last few 
days, as we had rain over the weekend
 and Monday, which was good, and
 much needed, but our temps have
 gone up quite a bit.....unfortunately.


Not much going on around here 
than the usual home care and I did
some spring decorating in my guest
bath on Mon. and Tuesday and had
 lil darling today (Wed). Finished up
 my Mom's day preparations for Megan 
tonight (Wed), just need to wrap now.
Can't believe I bought her a really nice 
card, about a month ago, and can't find
 it anywhere.  lol
So got her another one tonight but it
was not as nice as the other one, but
I did like it....maybe I will find it in
time for Mother's day next year.  lol


We are not having our usual Mother's
Day, at least not on Mother's Day,
 as it is Scott and Megan's 7th Anniv.,
as well.  So we offered to watch lil
 darling so they can celebrate just the
 2 of them for awhile. We will celebrate
 together next weekend.......so think I
 might try and do a nice dinner for a very
 sweet and hardworking single Mom,
 who has been going thru a lot of stuff
lately and who could stand to be loved 
on a bit.....guess now we won't as she 
already has plans.....well, gonna get
this posted as I started it on Wed.
but just couldn't get it finished
until today.


Very happy,  that I did finally get the
 rest of my Spring decorating done, 
a week or so ago, so will show you
 some pictures from the living room 
today.  My Spring decorating will
probably be for Summer as well.






























Starting with the foyer.






Then the Living room
















side table



The coffee table.














First shelf on Etagere'








With Poster edges affect







2nd Shelf





















3rd Shelf








                                   Thanks for stopping by,


Have a delightful weekend.


Love, Hugs, and
Mother's Day Blessings,

Nellie




Sharing with:




3 comments:

  1. You've been busy! It surely looks lovely! Since it's just me, my decoration is the same year around, ha! Enjoy your weekend, especially with Sweetie Pie! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hon,
    Yea, It took me longer than usual for some reason...I guess I just wasn't in the mood for
    some reason, I do a lil bit then have to take a break for some reason and would have
    trouble getting started again several times. lol But I am good until Fall.....
    Just came in from working in the yard, it was a great day for working out there since it
    was overcast all day. We spent 2 hrs. out there and it looks much better, course, way more
    to do, but at least we are off to a good start.
    So far, it has been an enjoyable weekend, looking forward to spending some time with lil darling tomorrow evening.
    See ya manana,
    Love, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Joyfully Blessed Day! Hugs, Nellie Sharing with: Between Naps on the Porch