Thursday, May 3, 2018

Thankful Thursday May 3, 2018, Golf cart home tour #4


Amen! Praise and glory and wisdom 
and thanks and honor and power 
and strength be to our God
 for ever and ever. Amen!” 
Revelations 7:12  NIV




Happy Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope that all of you are now
 loving Spring....

We really have been......but May is
going to be bringing us temps in
the upper 80's here in Florida. 
Not sure I am ready for that yet,
but oh well, ready or not, here
they come!!  lol


Pictures today are from our golf
cart tour of Charleston.....if you
missed last week and would like
to see click here.


So will get on with my Thankful
list..........




#1
Thankful for a fun sleepover with
 lil darling on Sat. night. We had
a fun time, eating mexican food,
then sitting outback and watching 
planes and birds fly over and
 watching for the stars to come out
and just being together.


#2
Thankful to be feeling better this
week.....think I must have been
fighting off a virus or something
 last week.







#3
Thankful  that we got our family room 
rearranged this passed weekend, as I have
 been wanting to do that for a few weeks 
now.  It is always such a nice change.


#4
Thankful for National Day of Prayer,
which is today!!  So wonderful that
our nation sets aside one day a year
to pray especially for our nation....
Course, most of us know that it really
 takes prayer every day!........but it is
 a very symbolic day for saying we 
are a Christian Nation and "In God
 We Trust"  and Pray!

Just read on the Presidential Prayer
team email that they were going to
live stream it from the Capitol in
DC....at 7:30 P.M. tonight, May 3rd,
so if you would like to join
in..........Just click here
then go to the bottom and click
in the live stream icon




















#5
Thankful for the Lord's nudging about
 a lil girl in our congregation who needs
some extra love and moral support.



#6

Thankful for the courage to speak up
and appeal to someone about a new
 situation with my late Moms house,
and the outcome was amazing....
definitely a move of God.  Makes
me cry everytime I think about it.
Good tears....








#7
Thankful that I came across one of 
my old blog posts from May 2015
 that included an inspiration video.
 Here it is in case you would like to
check it out.  Click Here





#8 and 9
Thankful for a fun night out and our
 2nd visit to the AT HOME store.  This
 visit was way more fun, like I expected, 
since we got to see things that were for 
the inside of the home this time, and
 thankful that their  prices are 
pretty good.













#10 and 11
Thankful for hubbies idea of taking
 me shopping there for Mother's Day,
since I had no ideas for him.... 
and 
Thankful for his involvement and
engagement with the shopping which
always makes it more fun, and for
 the cute things I found.








#12 and 13
Thankful that all our kids are getting
together this weekend in Charleston,
at my daughter's house.
They always have such a good time
together, and so Thankful that they
 all get along so well and enjoy each
 other.  That is such a blessing!







Well, there you have it another week at
Cozy Place..........


Thankful you came by today......


Have a wonderful rest of the week



1 comment:

  1. #1. Sweetie Pie is growing into being a little sweetheart enjoying so many things adults do!
    #2. I pray to the LORD it's not what I have had! I'm just about back to "normal." I still have a slight sore throat and cough.
    #3. That's how I felt when I got all ready in the house for the termite inspection that happens every year. So glad when it's over, ha!
    #4. I'm so proud of our President sharing his Christianity with the world.
    #5. So thankful church members support others in times of need!
    #6. Praise our LORD. I pray every day for the LORD's leading in the sell of your mom's house.
    #7. Tried, but couldn't get it to open.
    #8 & #9. It's always great when you can find prices being lower! What a help it is too!
    #10 & #11. It's always more fun to shop with others. I can only imagine when it's with your hubby.
    #12 & #13. Family gatherings are always great!
    Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...