Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 Corinthians 1:3 NIV 

                             

Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope you are having a beautiful day

where you are.....

It has been a beautiful day here, and

we got out early and did some bush

cutting in our front yard. It was cool

out and we were in the shade the whole

time,  so it was lovely out, and very

happy and Thankful to be getting this 

done finally, now that hubby is over his

 recovery from the cyst surgery and I

 am pretty well over my fall injuries.........

Guess the Lord is teaching us patience

 in waiting!!  lol




This reminds me of my Mom,  her favorite flower
 was Wisteria.  It truly smells heavenly.


Pictures today for your viewing pleasure are 

 pictures of what I felt were uniquely

 beautiful photographs, compliments of Pixabay.

Enjoy!




So on with my Thankfuls.....


#1

Thankful that we got our new hot water heater in and that the guys did such a good job, and that they were able to come out so quickly. ( If you read last week....our hot water heater had broken).


 #2

Thankful for hot water, and that we did not have to go without it for too long.  I had taken a shower just before it went out, and had no hot water a few hours later, so just decided to wait and run the dishwasher the next day (since we would hopefully get the new water heater, so that worked out too.




#3

Thankful that because our water heater is in our garage, the leaking caused us no issues, and it caused us to do some clean up and throwing out that has needed to be done anyway.  So quite happy about that.


#4

Thankful that over a month ago we were in SAMS club and saw this industrial shelving unit, and decided to get it to go in our garage to replace another one we have had for years, 37 yrs to be exact.  It was to replace that shelving unit and it is still sturdy just looks all yellowed and discolored it was originally white plastic .  I realized the day we took it out to the trash that it was in our son's nursery in the beginning. 

 Isn't that a hoot!!




#5

Thankful that we got everything all cleaned up and transferred over to the new shelves and it is much more efficient, and much nicer to look at...........lol


#6

Thankful that my Sister-in-law had a procedure done on her eye, and everything went well, and they were able to fix the problem easily and quickly.  




#7

Thankful that I got all my Easter stuff down and put away  today, so now just to replace what I took down with more Spring like pieces.  Will miss my bunnies and eggs,  but it was time...........lol


#8

Thankful for Pixabay and Unsplash and all the

beautiful pictures they have on their site.



#9

Thankful we finally got to work in our back

yard a lil bit today. Hubbies back is healed

and my knee is about there, and it was a

cool morning, so it felt great to be out there.


#10

Thankful for a good report at the dentist today.

Always a great feeling, still have to go back

for a cleaning in June which is normal.




#11

Thankful for a fun day out with hubby after

my dental appt.  just looking around and 

enjoying being out of the house for awhile,

and having dinner at Outback, and then

running a few errands.


#12

Thankful once again to be back at my

former Dentist office....it is like visiting

friends really.  Plus I love the feedback

I get from them. They are just so caring

and positive. I never leave there wonder-

ing what condition my teeth are in, or

having to ask for that info, they just

provide it......The Dr. said she looked at

my x-rays and they were great and that

after checking my Gums they were in

great shape too.  My other Dentist never

said anything at all, unless there was

a problem...........like night and day!!



 Well, that's it for Cozy Place

this week..............


Happy you came by 

and 

Hope you have a ....

Happy rest of the week!!


Love, Hugs and 

End of April Blessings,

Nellie


Can you believe it.......only 5 more days of April


Sharing with:

Karins Kottage



1 comment:

  1. #1. Praise the LORD it did not break in the manner of flooding you out like mine did some years ago! I pray the LORD blesses for that not to ever happen again!
    #2. Thank out LORD for His blessings to us!!!
    #3. I wish mine was in the garage and not my house!!!
    #4. The joy we have with new needs the LORD meets for us!!!
    #5. It's great when major jobs are accomplished!
    #6. Yes! I praise the LORD everyday, all day long!!! I thanked my Dr. greatly too!
    #7. Hopefully your sweet wild bunnies outside will show up daily!!!
    #8. It's so nice for these sites sharing their pictures!
    #9. Praise the LORD for His healing on our aging bodies!!!
    #10. My crown is awesome! I go back for a cleaning in November!
    #11. Praise the LORD for the joy you both share in one another!!!
    #12. Praise the LORD for great reports and His blessings on our health!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  The Fear of the Lord is the beginning  of Knowledge (Wisdom)  according to Proverbs 1:7 NIV May the Lord be your fountain of life and know...