Sunday, November 8, 2020

Thankful Thursday November 5, 2020, A few family photos

 


               Now may the Lord of peace himself

 give you peace at all times and in

 every way. The Lord be with 

all of you.

1 Thessalonians 3:16



Greetings Sweet Friends,

How goes your week?

Our's has been great,  we are busy

having fun and living life,  and I 

will tell you about it next week.

Sorry for the few pictures but

just no time this week.


So on with my thankfuls...


#1

Thankful that even tho my 

Sister-in-law Susan took a fall, 

 she didn't seriously hurt herself,

other than soreness and a 

few bruises. 


#2

Thankful for a new beautiful 

picture of my Sweet Daughter,

  my new favorite picture of her.





#3

Thankful for God's word and

for the comfort and assurance

it brings to all who believe it.


#4

Thankful for a quick clean

up of our porch, looks so

much better.


#5

Thankful for our first pumpkin

 pie of the year.......yum!


#6

Thankful that lil darling

loves Pumpkin Pie, cause

it's a good choice for dessert.

All that beta carotene.


#7

Thankful for our Son,

and what a good Dad and

sweet Son he is....

His birthday is this week

......so we will be having a

 family dinner for him.

Love this candid shot we

got of him and lil darling.




#8

Thankful for an adorable pic

 of lil darling about to go trick 

or treating. She is going as 

Cleopatra. She also did this for

 a school project for history. So,

 they dress up and then have

 to tell about the person from

history that they chose.

She is over 71/2 yrs. old now,

and in 2nd grade.





#9

Thankful for a delicious

roast I made in the crock

pot for din din.  It made

for a great dinner with

mashed potatoes and

salad.


#10

Thankful we actually got

2 groups of trick or treaters,

and one set was from the

new neighbors a street over

from us, so it was nice to get

to meet them. Last year we

didn't have any.  Our street

is pretty dark, and some 

people don't put their lights

on so I can understand why.

So it was nice to get some!!  lol

It was the perfect amount

cause I didn't buy much 

candy  cause didn't want

to have to eat it all...lol


#11

Thankful that I finally heard 

back from a childhood friend

who recently lost her Mom

that I had been trying to get

in touch with.  That was a

relief, as I was getting very

concerned about her and

had tried every way I knew

how to reach her, but to no

avail.  She is doing fine, just

been tied up with trying to

settle all her Mom's affairs.



#12

Thankful for some really

wonderful smelling candles

that I ordered from a friends

daughter who owns a flower

farm, and also makes soy

candles.  Her Farm is called

"Simple Farm Indiana.com.

I got some for me and my

daughter and they really

are so fragrant.  I bought

banana bread and caramel

pumkin latte.  Smell good

enough to eat.


```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Well, that's it for Cozy Place this week.


Thanks for coming by.....


 Have a lovely weekend,


Love, Hugs and First 

of November Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:

A Stroll thru Life






7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics of your family, Nellie! Since I knew Scott and Dee as teens, it is fun to see them all grown up---and just as beautiful as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patti.....
    Hope this finds you doing well......

    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet pics of your family. Your daughter is gorgeous. Hope you have a great new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris
    Thanks, we think she is beautiful too, and she is beautiful inside and out.
    We are having a great week so far, some rain, but it's nice and breezy.
    Hope your week will be great too.
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to be thankful for! Thanks so much for linking up with me at my party #FaithAndWorshipChristianWeekend 10. Shared on social media. I invite you to check out my other current link parties and any link you add to my parties can also be added to my Unlimited Monthly for more views and shares!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your "thankful" list. Thanks for linking up with us at the #FaithAndWorshipChristianWeekend 10

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the encouragement Sylvia and for coming by.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving hon.
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie