Thursday, March 14, 2024

Thankful Thursday March 14, 2024, and pictures of Birthday table


“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

Jeremiah 17:7-8  NIV


Morning Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you well and enjoying late Winter..... knowing Spring is just  5 days away. It has seemed like Spring has already Sprung here, since it has been in the 80's already.  Hope you are having a good week, mine has been fairly good, I have just been really tired the last few days,  think it is from all the activity we have had since we got back from our trip. So yesterday I pretty much did nothing, but I did spend some time talking with our girl, which is always good for me.  



Pictures today are of our "Ode to leaves and trees Spring birthday table" for 3 family members. Since our house was still done in green, white  silver and gold for winter. It seemed sticking to green and white would work best. When I found these napkins, I wasn't that thrilled with them really, but they were the prettiest ones I could find, so felt like I was sort of settling, but once I got them home and started working with them, they became a very happy surprise after all.


This could also make a lovely St. Patricks day table with just a few tweaks.


 



So on with my Thankfuls................
 





#1

Thankful for a nice evening out to dinner for Hubbies birthday at Carrabbas, Just the 2 of us. Family celebration on Saturday.


#2

Thankful for a fun time making Banana Pudding for our birthday celebration on Saturday with lil darling. She worked right along side me, and did a great job, and it took all our restraint not to dig in, cause it did smell so good!!  



#3

Thankful that I also got the Beef Stroganoff done today as well, it will taste even better tomorrow as it flavors through. I will just need to make yellow rice, caesar salad and rolls, and we will be good to go!! and set the table, half way there on that too, and had planned that already ahead.



#4

Thankful that we have implemented a decision we made about our Card Shop today, and will let you know about it very soon.


#5

Thankful for a lovely time with the family celebrating all the birthdays. Good food, Good fellowship, and a Good time....had by all.




#6

Thankful I did my hair today and didn't have to do it tonight after all the festivities. Cause knew I would be a tired girl.


#7

Thankful to be back at church today, and also to be able to go to lunch with our friends, as it has been awhile for one reason or another. We also got to meet their Son who is visiting from California. So that was a nice surprise since we have heard so much about him, very nice guy, much like his parents.



With the lights out!!


 #8

Thankful they moved hubbies Dr. appt. till Tuesday, which worked out so much better for us, since we home school lil darling on Mondays. 



#9

Thankful for the great Science project  lil darling and her Daddy (our Son) did over the weekend.  Looked great and she did a great job explaining it as well.  Also had a good school day.



#10

Thankful that I got all my Winter decorations down today, just got to get them put away now. Hoping the Spring things go up as quickly as the others came down.  lol




#11 and 12
Thankful hubby had his Dr. visit,
today, unfortunately, they didn't
drain it today, but they will remove
the cyst near the end of the month,
and gave him antibiotics to take
until then, to make sure it isn't 
infected when they do the surgery. 
Fortunately, it doesn't look infected
at all,  just leaking clear fluid,
that doesn't smell too good!!  lol
and Thankful for a nice early dinner at Cracker Barrel on the way home.





#13
Thankful for a nice and restful day and a long conversation with my girl
via facetime and the phone.  We lost face time after awhile for some reason, but that's okay.....that
doesn't stop us.  lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for Cozy Place

this week.  This is the Birthday

Edition!!


Thanks for dropping by

for a visit,  We are glad

you were here!


Have a lovely rest of the week.


Love, Hugs, and 

Mid March Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:





1 comment:

  1. #1. I praise our LORD for your love to one another!
    #2. I know she enjoyed it! It tasted great! Thank you for the portion you gave to me!
    #3. You are such a great cook! I again enjoyed the leftovers!!!
    #4. I'm praying the LORD's leading upon you about it!
    #5. A double Amen with the LORD in our midst!
    #6. I know you are glad it was done!
    #7. I praise the LORD for our church's on-line presentation!
    #8. I had my doctor's appt changed too to better accommodate me.
    #9. I know they enjoyed their time together with the project!
    #10. Busy, busy lady, ha!
    #11 & #12. I praise the LORD for our doctors!
    #13. Praise our LORD for being able to communicate with our loved ones!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...