Sunday, February 6, 2022

Scripture Sunday

 




Happy Sunday Sweet Friends,


Here are the scriptures for today. 


Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation,  by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus


Philippians 4:6-7  NIV 


 I know I have shared these a number of times,
 but it is truly my life verse, as I used to be such a worrier, not that I never worry, cause it does
 still happen to me, but I worry way way less
 than I used to and the verses below are 
God's prescription
 to get out of worry. We just have to make up
 our mind to do what it says. 
When I first started doing this....
I had to learn that verse, cause I had to say it
 many times a day, but as time went on,
 I learned to start praying and thanking
 God quicker and guess what?? 
 I started  experiencing God's peace and rest
 more
 and more, which just help spur me on! 

 I share this because I know so many are 
having such fear and worry these days, 
and I feel so badly for them, because
I know only to well, how much anxiety 
and fear can 
rob us of sleep and just make
 life miserable.  So know I share this not
 to preach at you, but out of love and hope
 that it will maybe help someone.


1. Know this.....that God does not want you to be
anxious and he has given you a recipe to help you.

2. Whatever your situation, take it to God in prayer
and petition and Thank Him in the process for 
whatever you can think of.....and better yet if you
can thank Him for the situation, all the better.

3. Believe that God cares about You and Your
situation, cause I promise you He does care!

4. If you hear things run thru your head like
what if this happens, or what if that happens,
or what are you gonna do?  Realize that is
the voice of your enemy, Satan, and He wants
you to worry. So if you hear those questions
know it is not coming from God, because He
has already told us not to be anxious. When
the enemies voice starts talking to me, I have
learned to cry out for Jesus to help me, cause
I know the thief or the enemy, only comes
 to steal, kill and destroy: but I (Jesus) have
 come that they may have life, and have it
 to the full. (meaning a good life full of His
Peace and Joy and even more.....You can
 find that verse in the Bible, John 10:10


Think this must be for someone today,
as I felt so impressed to write it. 
Anyway......
 Hope this is helpful to someone today.

If you should need more clarity or
it did help you please let me know.
So I can pray for your success.
You can leave a comment here, but
if you would rather it be more private
you can email me too.
Nelliescozyplace@gmail. com


Have a Peaceful and Restful Day,

Hugs, Nellie

Sharing with:

6 comments:

  1. Good Pointers in your post. When I am worrisome I try to remember God has our back and we should not worry. Just hard being human some days!!! Happy New Week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed, as the day is quickly approaching! The LORD has also told us He has not saved us for His wrath! (I Thess. 1:10). I praise Him continually for His promise to meet all my needs! He has so abundantly blessed me all my life! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Kris,
    Thanks for your encouragement, and you are right some days it is hard to be a human....and that's the exact reason for my post! lol
    Thanks for coming by and hope you have a good week too, hon.
    Love and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan,
    Yes, he is a good good Father, even when things don't look so good, it doesn't change who HE is......
    Love ya, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Philippians 4:6-7 was one of the first verses I ever memorized. Like you, I can be a worrier, and though I can still struggle with that, I am learning, more and more, to give all situations to God. On the heels of this passage is Philippians 4:8:9, which I have also memorized. Whatever is true, noble, right, pure, excellent, praiseworthy, etc....think on those things. Doing that, also, keeps worry at bay.

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patti,
    Thanks for coming by........and for your encouraging comments. Actually Phil. 4:8-9 are gonna be my scriptures for tomorrow....lol and you are right they too, help us keep worry at bay.
    Yes, and all the scriptures 4:6-9 help us learn to turn more and more things over into God's hands which is the goal (for us from God).
    Thanks for sharing that.....
    Hope you have a lovely weekend,
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...