Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday's Thoughts to Ponder - Shrimp salad recipe

 





Hello Sweet Friends,

This is sort of a wierd "Thoughts to Ponder" 
but had taken the pictures, so thought I would
share it cause someone might want to try it
before we get officially into Fall.  lol
Plus I haven't done this post for awhile.  lol

It's a fruit salad,  that is so good!!
and quick and easy.
We eat it with Salmon, and grits
and it feels like a gourmet meal.




My Easy Fruit Salad Recipe

It's just lettuce (I love butter lettuce) but you can use any lettuce you want,  this looks like a
 leaf and romaine mixed)

Strawberries

Blueberries

Dried Cranberries (Craisens)

Coconut

Pecans



then use this Dressing,  it's great!






Maybe this ponder might lead to a yummy
 dinner or lunch even!!   lol

Happy Eating!!



Love and Blessings,
Nellie

Sharing with:






1 comment:

  1. #1. There's nothing like a great night's sleep!
    #2. I think mine is about ready for a new pad!
    #3. Sounds delicious!!!
    #4. It's great to have someone to ALWAYS have something to do with!
    #5. I'm glad she enjoys reading!
    #6. Praise the LORD!
    #7. Isn't the LORD's timing great!!!
    #8. Another great blessing from the LORD!
    #9. I am so thankful to our LORD providing ALL our needs!
    #10. Another delicious goody!!!
    #11. I surely praise the LORD our church has on-line messages! I can't get out that much anymore!
    #12. The LORD has so blessed our family!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday - And we know that in all things

  Happy Sunday Morning to you! Have a Lovely Day! Hugs, Nellie Sharing with: Shabby Art Boutique Between Naps on the Porch Karins Kottage