Thursday, September 12, 2019

Thankful Thursday Sept.12, 2019, Photoshopped pics of a Tropical table


May the nations be glad and sing for joy,
 for you rule the peoples with equity and
 guide the nations of the earth.
Psalm 67:4 NIV


Greetings Sweet Friends,


Hope this finds you having a good day.

All is well here,  still working on my
Fall decorating and it is coming along,
but not done yet.  Today we get to
see lil darling again for a few hours.
Goes by too quickly......but better
than nothing.........


Pics today are from the overflow of
 pics I posted on Tuesday for a Tropical
 table I did awhile back.  If you would
like to see click here.



#1
Thankful that my daughter
and hubby arrived back home
on Saturday and they had no
 damage from Hurricane Dorian
 to either home,  just some clean
 up and a broken wood framed
hammock.  PTL


#2
Thankful for a seeing lil darling
on Thursday and having some
time to play with her this time.



What it normally looks like.



#3 and 4
Thankful for a fun night out
going to staples and Fresh
market grocery store.  I really
enjoy going there probably
because I only go once or
twice a year.  

Thankful we found a few new
snacks to munch on as well.




With lighting affect..remember you
can click on any pics to enlarge
all the pics for better viewing.



#5
Thankful I have all my spring/
summer decor down, and am
starting to put up the Fall things.
Always look forward to that.


#6
Thankful for our clothes steamer.  
It does such a great job I rarely
 have to get my iron out.  
Love it.



Colored pencil affect



#7
Thankful for homemade hot fudge 
sundaes we've had lately.
Very Yummy!


#8
Thankful that I have made quite a bit
 of progress on my Fall decorating. 
 I think Fall decorating is my favorite
 for some reason........not really
sure why......maybe it's because it
feels like Fall inside altho it doesn't
outside............lol



photocopy affect



#9
Thankful for receiving a sweet 
picture of lil darling in her new 
Halloween costume.  She is 
gonna be wonder woman.
Also got to talk to her for a
few mins. as well.  Miss her
so much.........


#10
Thankful for more new cards and
printables done this week.




Polar coordinates affect but I call it my
 alice in Wonderland affect



#11
Thankful for an HGTV show we
have never seen before called
"One of a Kind".  It is really good
and just love Grace the designer,
you can tell she really loves what
she does, and delights in making
her clients happy, and she is a
very happy person herself.
We saw season 1 and sure hope
there will be more seasons.


#12
Thankful for an awesome story
I saw on facebook about a lil
boy who was kidnapped but 
sang Hezekiah Walkers song
"Every Praise is to our God"
for 3 hrs. even under threat
and his capture finally just
put him out of the car.
God's awesome power at work!

Here is a link:
https://faithpanda.com/10-yr-old-schoolboy-freed-by-kidnapper-because-he-wouldnt-stop-singing-gospel-song-every-praise/?fbclid=IwAR0Lfx5DBwA5RyFMORmzh91BQ0KyK4YxHq7XrGmUrLfwo7JYlUT3Kwyk2CQ


Posterized Affect



Well, that's it for Cozy Place this
week....a lot less crazy around here
this week,  Thank Heavens!!

Thanks for dropping by


Hope you have a super duper
weekend,


Love, Hugs and 
Early September Blessings,
Nellie

Only 8 more days and it will
officially be Fall....course,
it won't feel like it here tho
until mid to end of October,
but we can dream....lol


Sharing with:

Bloggers Pit Stop

Life with Lorelai

Shabby Art Boutique

The Dedicated House

A Stroll thru Life










2 comments:

  1. #1. Praise the LORD for another answer to prayers of protection over their home!
    #2. She is quite the "young adult" ha!
    #3 & #4. It's always great to find new "stuff" to eat! I'm back on the brussel sprouts beige!
    #5. You've been a busy person!
    #6. That's why I like my polyester! It doesn't wrinkle!!!
    #7. I've gotten into the peanut butter and vanilla wafers!
    #8. The leaves have fallen, but maybe that's because of storm Dorian!!!
    #9. Funny, ha! ha! I can hardly wait to see that picture! lol!
    #10. You've been a busy person! I've been praying for your business!
    #11. I like to watch the "helps" programs too!
    #12. Praise the LORD for His Love for the smallest of His children!
    See you Sunday! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely lots of things to be thankful for! I am thankful it is almost fall and the temperatures are starting to drop just a little! Thanks for sharing with us at The Blogger's Pit Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Joyfully Blessed Day! Hugs, Nellie Sharing with: Between Naps on the Porch