Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thankful Thursday October 22, 2020, Simpe Fall Table

 

For God is the King of all the earth;
 sing to him a psalm of praise. 
 
God reigns over the nations;
 God is seated on his holy throne. 
Psalm 47:7-8 


Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you well, happy and content!

I am a lil under the weather, but should be
feeling good soon as I get a few anti-
biotics under my belt, and I am feeling
happy and content!

Pictures today are of a simple Fall
Table from a few weeks ago.






















So.............on with my Thankfuls....


#1

Thankful that we finally got our tree stump 

ground down from where we had our big tree

taken down a few years ago. A guy just 

came by that is in the business and asked 

and the price was good so we did it, and

 the fellow was our Son's age and very

 nice (cause we never do stuff when people

 just come to our door)and wound up he

 goes to a church here in town, and did a very 

good job, looks so much better and we don't

 have to mow around the stump anymore,

so that's a nice bonus.

  Actually this should have been on last 

weeks list but forgot about it. If I 

don't put stuff on the list right away, 

 I have to think hard about what went

on earlier in the week..........lol

Anybody else like that???


#2

Thankful I finished 2 birthday cards

I need for this month.














#3

Finally got something finished

that I have been needing to do 

for our website over the weekend.



#4

Thankful for another good day

at church and lunch out with our

friends,  and a nice long much

needed nap.   lol












#5

Thankful my Daughter and 

Son-in-love made it home safe

and sound from their trip, and

that they had a good time.


#6 

Thankful for the pretty 

Beauty Berry growing

in our back yard.  Our

crop seems to be getting

larger every year. lol
















#7

Thankful once again for the talk

show Better Together,  those

ladies are just the neatest and most

lovely and transparent people, and

are such a blessing to hear, as they

are full of wisdom.  Perks up our 

spirits every time we listen to them.


#8

Thankful for a good report for

hubby at the dentist.

















Posterized affect


#9

Thankful that I was able to get

 a quick appt. with my Dr. right

 after hubbies appt. at the dentist, 

 as I have a bladder infection.


#10

Thankful that we were able to make

 it to my appt. as it was a close call as 

I was the last appt. for the day.  

It was kind of neat too, because 

hubbies appt. was at 2 pm,  but last 

week they moved it up to 1:30, and

my appt was at 2:50, so we could

have never made it otherwise, with-

out borrowing someones car. Love 

how the Lord goes ahead of 

us.....even when we don't know what

is ahead he does.....













#11

Thankful for antiobiotics that

make infections go away!!  



#12

Thankful that I can now use

scirpt writing in my posts, (as I

just love script writing) and

also have more fonts options too.

This is the only thing I do like

about the new blogger platform.  lol















Well, that's it for us here at 

Cozy Place this week!



Posterized affect


Thanks a bunch for coming by.


Have the Loveliest of Weekends,


Love, Hugs and

Late October Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing With:

Between Naps on the Porch

Shabby Art Boutique

April J Harris

A Stroll thru Life



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Joyfully Blessed Day! Hugs, Nellie Sharing with: Between Naps on the Porch