Sunday, February 14, 2021

Scripture Sunday

 




Happy Valentine's Day

Sweet Friends,

Hope you have a day filled

with every kind of love.


Here is the verse for today!

Because Love doesn't get any better

than this!


"For God so loVed the world

that He gAve

His one and onLy son

That whoevEr

believes iN

him shall noT

perIsh

but have eterNal

lifE


John 3:16 NIV

*******************


Jesus is the truly the Best Valentine.

Hope you all have a Sweet Day

celebrating those you love.



Sharing with:








5 comments:

  1. I like that! Thanks so much for linking up with me at the #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 21. Shared on social media. Did you know I have a link party especially for posts about religion, faiths, and beliefs? Check it out when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best Valentine indeed!!! I love the way you used that verse to spell out "valentine."

    Love,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee and yes, I have linked up to your faith linky party, but I thought you had done
    away with it, as I haven't seen it the last few times I came by. What day does it ususally come out??
    Hope this finds you doing well hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patti,
    and Yes He is definitely the best Valentine. Can't take credit for that Valentine/verse
    meme, I guess you would call it. I found it somwhere years ago when I first started
    blogging so decided to look it up and post it again. Cause I thought it was so neat too.
    Hope you are doing well my friend....Thanks for staying in touch hon.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise out Almighty GOD for His promises to us! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy Monday..............Free Greeting cards

                                                                                      Happy Monday Sweet Friends, Hope you are off to a grea...