Sunday, August 15, 2021

Scripture Sunday

 


Happy Sunday Morning to you,


Here is the verse for today!


Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Psalm 40:5 NIV


So true, too many to declare.

Cause He is always at work

even when we can't see it.


Hugs,

Nellie


Sharing with:

Imparting Grace

A Stroll thru Life

April J Harris

Karins Kottage

Grammy's Grid

Shabby Art Boutique


3 comments:

  1. Hi Nellie. Hope you have a good week. Prayers please for my family. We had a family emergency this weekend and we need prayers. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris
    More than happy to pray for you and your family hon. Hope things are going better.
    Keep me posted.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank our LORD He's all-knowing! The Bible says knew me before creation!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...