Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A simple Christmas table from 2020




Hello Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you well and peaceful during what

 can be a very stressful time of the year.  I happened

on these pictures from a few years ago, I think it

 was of our Christmas Eve and Brunch table. and

 know if you are like me you are looking for table

 ideas probably at this juncture of the Christmas

 season, so thought I would just post them, for

the fun of it.








Not going to give a lot of explanation cause a picture is
 worth a thousand words, and because I really don't 
have the time anyway.!!  lol 






I think this tablescape took us from Christmas
eve dinner (traditionally Beef Stew and Coffee)
to Christmas Brunch and Christmas dinner.
and.................





When that happens and I don't have to change 

the tablecloth (due to the fact that it was still clean

 and nothing got on it) I feel it is a divine gift

from God, to this tired Momma!!  lol

Cause that is almost miraculous....lol





Anyway, you can tell that dishes, silverware

and napkins were what changed,  centerpiece

was the same other than positioning a lil

differently.




















































 









So there you have it...............
Hope you enjoyed your visit.



Thanks for coming by.......
and
Have a great week


Love, Hugs, and 
Christmas Blessings,
Nellie

Sharing with:





1 comment:

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...