Thursday, July 28, 2022

Thankful Thursday July 28, 2022, and Summer Table on the porch from the past

 

For I am convinced that neither death nor life,
 neither angels nor demons, neither the present
 nor the future, nor any powers, neither height
 nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
 will be able to separate us from the love of God
 that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39 NIV



Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope you are having as wonderful a Summer
as you can. I know a lot of states are really
experiencing such hot weather and that puts
a damper on things.  It is very hot here in
Florida too, per usual for this time of year.


Since we are talking about Summer......
Pictures today are from a Summer Porch Table
from the past.






So on with my Thankfuls.................



# 1

Thankful for some delicious Pork Fried Rice

I made us for dinner. I typically do not like

Pork fried rice when we buy it from a Chinese

 restaurant, but this recipe is just so wonderful.  

I think too, it is because I use buttered Jasmine

 rice with cilantro. This was only my 2nd time

 making it, but it was just so good.. if I do

 say so myself.... and hubby really loved it 

too.  lol

Click here if you want to try it.



#2

Thankful that hubby was able to get the lawn

 mowed finally......we had a lot of rain lately.



#3

Thankful Mr. Bunny came by for a visit, on

Saturday afternoon. Funny the last few times

 hubby mowed the lawn, he came out,  I think

he really likes the smell of freshly mowed 

grass evidently, and it's probably easier to 

eat as well.  lol


#4

Thankful that I made myself get up and

do a Leslie Sansonne video a few times this

week even tho I didn't feel like it, cause

 I actually feel better when I do.

 I have had a lack of energy lately, but 

realized if I don't get moving I am never

 gonna have any energy.  I just did a

 one mile video that took about 15 mins.

 but at least it is a start...........lol




#5

Thankful hubby got a good report

from his dental cleaning, always 

nice to hear.


#6

Thankful for house flippers.  I know they 

do it to make a living, but they also do

 a great service to their communities

as well.  We also, enjoy watching their

shows!  lol




#7

Thankful for our church and a great sermon

 series we are hearing that will last for

a while, it's on forgiveness.


#8 and 9

Thankful for lunch out with some other

friends and their teenage daughter.

(As our usual lunch mates had friends

visiting from out of town). We went

to Texas Roadhouse for a change, and

they even bought our lunch, which was

 a sweet and unexpected surprise.

It was quite funny because we were

 seated at a table right in front of our 

other friends/lunchmates, so we were

thankful we got to meet their out of

town friends as well, cause we feel

like we know them we have heard so

much about them. Lovely Folks!



#10

Thankful for a new delicious ice cream

 treat we found at our local Publix grocer

yesterday.  A buy one, get on free deal

and so glad we decided to try them.

They are made by "Mayfield" in case

you can't read it on the package. lol








#11

Thankful for another answered prayer

for a dear lady in our church. She lost

her wallet and asked for prayer, cause 

with it she lost her pictures, and of course,

would have all the hassles of replacing

things that go along with that, and

praise the Lord she got  her wallet back.

It pays to pray!!


#12

Thankful that we can still do yard work

at our age, as some can't.  We have decided

to make every Wednesday our gardening

day unless we are gone or some other

activity comes up. Made more progress

this week..............





Well, that's it for Cozy Place This week,


Thankful you could come by today,
and hope you have a Lovely rest
of the week.


Love, Hugs, and End of July
Blessings,
Nellie

Sharing with:

Grammys Grid

South House Design

A Stroll thru Life



1 comment:

  1. #1. Sounds delicious! I'm too lazy to cook for myself, so I usually just get healthy food I can eat without having to cook!
    #2. The chores don't wait for us!!! Praise the LORD there won't be any of this in GOD's Perfect heaven that is awaiting us!
    #3. He probably likes to eat on the fresh cut grass as well, ha!
    #4. Whoa, one mile in 1 minutes! It would take me several days, lol!
    #5. Good for him! We need our "choppers" as long as we can keep them.
    #6. They do have a natural talent for "flipping" houses!
    #7. Yes indeed! His sermons open up our hearts to what we might overlook!
    #8 & #9. I don't chance going out these days.
    #10. The new ice cream looks delicious! I'll have to try it instead of my Klondike bars!
    #11. Prayer is a definite! (Even when we may have to wait for GOD to answer!)
    #12. I'm so thankful for Steve and his wife Christine who do my yard! I surely can't anymore! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...