Monday, March 27, 2023

Thankful Thursday March 30, 2023, and Spring flowers


 Rejoice in the Lord always.
 I will say it again: Rejoice!
Philippians 4:4 NIV



Spring Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you well and happy
and probably at least starting to
prepare for your Easter Celebration.
I am not quite there yet, as I am still
redecorating for Spring, but hopefully
by Monday that will all be behind me
and I can turn my heart and mind
toward celebrating for Easter.



Pictures today are of Spring

Flowers.......They will bring some beauty to

your life and make your heart sing!

At least that's what they do for me!!




So on with my Thankfuls.....


#1

Thankful to be all unpacked and back to normal, after our trip to our Daughter and Son-in-Loves. Always great to get away, but always nice to come home, as well.


#2

Thankful that our house always smells so good when we walk in.....love that!




#3

Thankful that another American Governor has banned these ridiculous and crazy things they are trying to put on our children and us....like men in women's sports and women's bathrooms, and giving children hormones and surgeries when they are not old enough to make those kinds of decisions for themselves.  PTL for these brave Governors.  We need a ton more.


#4

Thankful that we got to pick up lil darling from school on Thursday and had a sleepover and then had schooling with her on Friday, and managed to squeeze in some fun as well. She just brightens our life so much. Always love having her.




#5

Thankful to have gotten things done in our card shop that needed to be done. Next is to work on family Easter cards.


#6

Thankful to finally be taking down my Winter decor, haven't finished but it's starting to look pretty sad and bare already, But it's gotta happen........




#7

Thankful that I found some white linen

pants to go with a navy linen top I have,

that I have never worn.

Hopefully, it will make a nice new outfit.

Note: They arrived on my birthday

and  fit and look great with my Navy top, 

but I do have to hem them, too long.

But excited for the new outfit!!


#8

Thankful for a sandwich maker hubby

got for his birthday, we used it for the

first time today, and the sandwiches

were great, and it was easy clean up too.




#9

Thankful that we got to do schooling

with lil darling again today. (Monday)

We are getting to make up for some

the days we missed before and

while we were away, which is great.


#10

Thankful for so many who called, 

texted and sent facebook messages and

 gifts to wish me a Happy 71st birthday.

I feel very loved and blessed.

Note: Will have a family celebration

on Sunday.  Looking forward to it.




#11

Thankful that all the Winter/Christmas

decoration are all packed away for

another year.


#12

Thankful that I have finally commenced

 with decorating the house for Spring/Summer!  Yea!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    That's it for Cozy Place this week!


Glad you could stop by

and

Hope you have a Terrific 

rest of the week!


Love, Hugs and 

end of March Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:

Karins Kottage

Shabby Art Boutique

South House Designs

A stroll thru Life

Grammys Grid


1 comment:

  1. #1. As the saying goes, it is so true, "Home is where the heart is!"
    #2. It keeps me busy with the cats and their food in my house!
    #3. This has been for a long while on my prayer list for the LORD to convict our leaders!
    #4. Praise the Lord! I pray thanking the LORD for your Christian witness to her life!
    #5. The LORD bless your ministry through your cards!
    #6. I'm so glad spring is here!!!
    #7. A happy birthday gift to you!
    #8. Oh WOW! I hope I will one day sample his sandwich goodies!
    #9. I'm sure she is filled with joy you are back!
    #10. Yes! Indeed, I so enjoy our celebrations!
    #11. Yea! Now a little break until summer, ha!
    #12. Yahoo!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie