Sunday, December 24, 2023

Scripture Sunday, 4th week of Advent




Morning Sweet Friends,
Happy Christmas Eve to you!

I was thinking when I woke up this morning, that this would have been the day Joseph and Mary were traveling to Bethlehem, with her on a Donkey.  As a woman who has born 2 children,
I can not even begin to imagine riding on a donkey when I was 9+ months pregnant. 
 Can you??
and then there were no plans of where she
would give birth, no hospitals, No Drs. or nurse,
not even a midwife, just her husband with no
experience and having not known her, and not
 even a reservation at a hotel or motel, just 
having to hopefully find a place. Wow,.....that 
would have been surely reason for any of us
 ladies to have a panic attack. At least me anyway.
Then they were finally offered a place but
in a barn with hay and animal excrement,
 on one hand a lil bit of relief, but on the
other hand, ewwww.... would it even be safe or
 clean so our baby would be healthy and well.

Thankfully, she and Joseph were fully aware
that God had his hand in this whole thing.
Which also reminds me of the fact, God
has his hand in my whole life as well,
and your as well.

Anyway, just my thought filled ramblings,
but helps me to bring the Christmas
story to life more.

Merry Christmas,
Hugs, Nellie

Sharing with:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday May 9, 2024, and pictures of a few changes we have made lately

“The LORD is my strength and my defense  ; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God,  and I will exa...