Friday, January 26, 2024

Thankful Thursday, January 25, 2024, Changes from Christmas to Winter at Cozy Place


It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter.

Psalm 74:17 Niv



Greetings Sweet Friends,

Wow, this is my last Thankful Thursday post for January.......Wow, this month flew by at rapid pace.  Been a good week here, hope it has been the same for you!  We have warmed up a lil too much for me,  but it could be worse!!  lol


Pictures today are changes from Christmas to Winter at Cozy Place .Decided to go with a green, blue, gold, silver  and white theme, with a lil bling here and there.





              So...on with my Thankfuls


#1

Thankful that I know how to read,

and what a wonderful thing it is.

such a great tool in our life toolbox.

Especially happy I can read God's

word and know how to live my life.


#2

Thankful for all the cold weather

we have been having, such a wonderful

change from all the hot hot days

we have here in Florida.








#3

Thankful for another great day

at church.  Sermon was very

 encouraging and was from our

young media pastor, and how our

church is using social media to point 

others to Jesus, and how we can

do that too.  We are already 

doing that to some degree.


#4

Thankful that all the Christmas

things are almost all packed away,

and that everything is now decorated

for Winter.  Love it.....So we are

good until Spring............









#5

Thankful for a great day with lil darling,

 got all her school work done, and even had

 some time to watch the kids baking challenge


#6 and 7

Thankful for God's mercy and love to that elderly couple I wrote about last week, that were in hospice care and holding hands thru the rails of the hospital bed. They both passed into glory this week., only 10 hrs .apart.....she went home at 2:30 a.m. in the morning and her hubby around noon the same day. They were married 72 years, and that was their prayer that they would go together, and God in His mercy and love answered their prayers.I have heard stories like that, but have never actually know of one personally. So very thankful to have known them, and to know of their beautiful love story.

  Such a testimony of Gods grace!







#8

Thankful for an orange cranberry

cake we got at our publix grocery

store.  It is really a great cake.

Very rich, so you only need a small

slice.  Buy um um goodness!!


#9

thankful my crown prep is all done

and will get my new crown in 2 weeks.


#10

Thankful that I had no angst about

getting the dental work done, because

my former dentist that I came back

to takes such good care of me, and

makes sure I am always comfortable

and have no pain. they are the best!




#11

Thankful for a cute movie we watched

 last night called "A Dog's Purpose",

It was all from a dog perspective

and was very cute and funny, with

a few sad spots, but worth it.

they also have a sequel we will watch

as some point, called "a Dogs Journey".


#12

Thankful for a good day with lil

darling doing school work again,

and we all had a nice dinner

 together, as well.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, That's it for Cozy Place this week.


Happy you were here and hope you have a really lovely weekend,


Love, Hugs, and 

End of January Blessings,

Nellie

Sharing with:

Shabby Art Boutique

Between Naps on the Porch

A Stroll thru Life



1 comment:

  1. #1. Yes! Thank the LORD for the gifts He gives to us!
    #2. It's nice, but I'm ready for warmer weather, ha!
    #3. Yes, but I do miss the sermons that direct us in this life.
    #4. Wow! You do keep yourself busy, lol!
    #5. I enjoyed seeing her this passed week!
    #6. & #7. Praise the LORD for the joy they are now experiencing in the presence of the LORD!
    #8. I'll have to try it the next time I go!
    #9. Thank the LORD! I know you will be glad when it is all over with!
    #10. Praise the LORD for His comfort to you!
    #11. I've always loved movies with animals!
    #12. Praise you for the joy you have as well as her joy with you!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  The Fear of the Lord is the beginning  of Knowledge (Wisdom)  according to Proverbs 1:7 NIV May the Lord be your fountain of life and know...