Tuesday, August 4, 2026

A cute Joke............

 

Welcome to August
Sweet Friends,

I know, I know I am a few days late, 
but saw this cute August sign and just 
couldn't resist.  lol
and
also had happened on this cute joke on 
facebook, I wanted to share with you.


Anyway it said it was told by President Reagan, and at my age I thought it was hilarious and getting closer to the truth than I want to admit............so know some of you will relate to it as well.


So here goes:


There was an elderly couple, and the wife said late one night, I am just so hungry for ice cream, so her hubby said well, I will go and get you some, and she excitedly said, you will, and he said what do you want? and she said vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce? and he said sure, vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, and she said honey, maybe you should write it down in case you might forget,  Nah, I am not gonna forget, then she said Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and whipped cream? and he said sure, vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and whipped cream, and again she said honey, are you sure you shouldn't write it down cause you might just forget, and he said No, I won't forget... It's vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, and whipped cream, and again she said I really do think you should write it down....... and can I also have a cherry on top?and he said sure, Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, whipped cream with a cherry on top, and again she said won't you please write it down so you don't forget, and again he repeated I know what to get... Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, whipped cream with a cherry on top, So off to the store he goes, as she is waiting she finally decides to get in bed, so he finally comes back and  hand her a bag, and she takes out a sandwich, and takes a bite of it and says

 "you forgot the mustard."


Well, hope that at least put a smile

on your face today or that you got

a chuckle or two out of it.


Happy August to ya,

Nellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

A cute Joke............

  Welcome to August Sweet Friends, I know, I know I am a few days late,  but saw this cute August sign  and just  couldn't resist.  lol ...