“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him."
Romans 15:13 NIV
Fall Greetings Sweet Friends,
Hope you are enjoying some Fall weather by now, we
are gonna have some this weekend, course, it is only
temporary but that's okay we will take it....it is the
promise of Fall for us, which will probably come later
in October if it is like normal. Course don't
remember us getting a cold snap this soon, so maybe it
will be earlier this year!! That would be great.......
At any rate, hope you are enjoying some Fall weather
and Fall activities that you and yours can enjoy,
Pictures to day are of our and Fall Dining room,
and Guest bath.
#1
Thankful for Beauty Berries. I have been out
picking them this morning cause I love to
decorate my guest bath with them in the
Fall, and it looks so pretty. They are the
most gorgeous shade of purple I have
ever seen............
Can you tell I really like Beauty Berries lol
They do dry out after awhile and then
I just replace them with more.
#2
Thankful we got to see lil darling today.
She helped me finish up the Fall decorating
in the living room. That child is growing
like a weed, can not believe how tall she
is getting.
#3
Thankful I am just about all done with
my decorating, but then realized I still
need to do a few things in the kitchen.
Note: I am offically all done as of
Saturday. Quite happy about that. lol
#4
Thankful for a new Season of a series
we saw last year that we really liked.
It is called " Crossroads Springs" and
we found it on Pureflix.
#5
Thankful for a nice evening with our Son
and lil darling having conversation, dinner
and watching and laughing at dry bar comedy.
#6
Thankful lil darling had a good time skating
with a friend from school, as the skating
ring is very close to their new home.
#7
Thankful for a devotional email with the
purpose of keeping us from worrying over
all the world issues. Just signed up, and
can't wait to get the first one. We love
this Pastor he is from Tennessee and we
watch him every Sunday evening.
In case you would like to sign up for it.
as well. you can click here or type it
in for yourself.
https://allenjackson.com/subscribe/
#8
Thankful that today it is officially Fall and
the best part is our temps here in Florida
are starting to cool off some. This coming
weekend we are gonna be in the low to mid
60's, course, it only lasts until around
11o'clock but hey, we will take it. lol
#9
Thankful I made a Chicken Dish this week
that I haven't made for awhile, called
"Country French Chicken", and we really
enjoyed it.
If you would like the recipe click here
I actually came up with the recipe because I used to buy
a jar of sauce called "Chicken tonight", and we all
loved it. Just had to throw in some chicken breasts
and pour the sauce over them and cook an hour, and I
would serve it with some yellow rice, and a vegetable
and it was easy and delicious. So could never find it
anywhere any more, so decided to try and make my
own, and we love it just the same.
#10
Thankful for a show that has been on TV
for years now. Called "Better Together"
I used to watch it all the time, but when
they went to an hour, I got out of the
habit of watching it, but have found out
I can watch it on utube anytime I want,
so just started back and it was such a
blessing, and I realized just how much
I have missed it........So glad to be back
watching it again.
#11
Thankful our Daughter and Son-in-love
had a lil getaway this passed week, just
to have a break from all the construction
that is going on.
#12
Thankful for this wonderful reel I saw on
facebook, it made me laugh and made
me cry, it is so sweet.....love it.
Click here to see it or type it in for
yourself.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da9C7nhpeEN/
The girl who posted it said we need to
see more of this, and I could not agree
more.......although I might have chosen
a few different words. lol
So thanks for coming by Beautiful...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for Cozy Place this week.
Happy to know you were here
and
Hope you have a Beautiful week ahead,
Love, Hugs, and
last of September Blessings,
Nellie









No comments:
Post a Comment
Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie