Sunday, September 13, 2026

Scripture Sunday


 


I can only say a hearty Amen

 to these passages of scripture.

Have a great week,

Hugs, Nellie



4 comments:

  1. Bom dia, Nellie
    Lindos versículos para nossa meditação, amei! Um forte abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Nellie Beautiful verses for our meditation, I loved it! A big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom Dia Lucinalva,
    Gracias por venir.... y por dejar ánimo comentarios. Espero que todo vaya bien con vosotros. Que tengáis un buen día. Abrazos y bendiciones, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Lucinalva,
    Thank you for coming by....and for leaving encouraging
    comments. Hope all is well with you. Have a lovely day.,
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  The Lord continually reveals himself  to His creation, (us),  all the time. It is Him,  not Mother Earth or some  other source. Hugs, Nell...