Sunday, September 13, 2026

Scripture Sunday


 


I can only say a hearty Amen

 to these passages of scripture.

Have a great week,

Hugs, Nellie



4 comments:

  1. Bom dia, Nellie
    Lindos versículos para nossa meditação, amei! Um forte abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Nellie Beautiful verses for our meditation, I loved it! A big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom Dia Lucinalva,
    Gracias por venir.... y por dejar ánimo comentarios. Espero que todo vaya bien con vosotros. Que tengáis un buen día. Abrazos y bendiciones, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Lucinalva,
    Thank you for coming by....and for leaving encouraging
    comments. Hope all is well with you. Have a lovely day.,
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a lovely Sunday!! Hugs, Nellie