Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas and Sunday - quotes to Ponder #5 - Jesus came as a child........





*
Merry
 Merry Merry
**Christmas* *
Sweet Friends


Hope you have a Blessed
 Day celebrating our dear Savior's 
Birthday!

I probably wouldn't even share a quote
 for today,  but I just heard it this week and
 it is so fitting for today, so just had to share it.

"Jesus came as a child, born of an earthly
 Mother, so we can become the Children, 
of a Heavenly Father"

by Pastor 
James Merritt


***************************

This verse below from the bible
 goes right along with the quote.

Today in the city of David a Savior
 has been born to you;
 he is the Messiah, the Lord. 

 This will be a sign to you: 

You will find a baby wrapped

 in cloths
 and lying in a manger.” 
Luke 2:11-12


and of course,  John 3:16 goes along 
with this quote as well.............


For God so loved the world that
 he gave his one and only Son,
 that whoever believes in him 
shall not perish but have eternal life.


Happy Pondering 
and
Love, Hugs and
Abundant Christmas Blessings
to you and yours,
Nellie






2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. It was a quiet one here. I didn't go to Florida. :( Oh well! I got sick Monday of Christmas week. Then it took me 4 days to recover from being exhausted. Weirdest bug ever! No sore throat or runny nose though. So that's something to be very thankful for. I hate when you catch the flu and it drags on for a month. I'm still really careful eating very light and simple foods. I don't want to upset my stomach again.
    I hope you are doing well. And I hope you have fun stuff planned for New Years. I'm going to a party all dressed up. That's a first for me.
    Happy New Year! May 2017 be filled with awesomeness!! LOL!
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,
    Good to hear from you as always.
    So sorry to hear you were sick....that is definitely NO fun at Christmas time or anytime
    really! Sounds like you a stomach virus, ewww, those are the worst. It is amazing how
    exhausted these things can make you feel............
    Sometimes quiet is good tho..........and hope you had as good as time as possible.
    We did have a really good time.....it was sort of different, since it was on Sunday, it was
    just hubby and I in the morning, which was good, then we went to church, it was just the
    just the worship service, no Sunday school at all........then we came home and made a simple breakfast and my SIL Susan came over, then Scott, Megan and lil darling came over earlier than we expected which was nice. They came at 3 rather than 4ish..........so that was good. It was a lovely day.
    We are doing well....hubby is off till after New Years, so we are really enjoying that.
    We actually don't have any plans for New Years as of yet, but just started thinking about
    that this morning, so will see.....
    How fun to go to a dressy New Years party......cause I am sure you will look fabulous.
    Have someone take a pic of you, would love to see it........and most of all have a great
    time..........
    Happy New Year hon, and hope your New Year is filled with Awesomeness too.
    Love and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy St. Patrick's Day

  Happy St. Patrick's Day Sweet Friends Have a Lovely Day, Hugs, Nellie