Friday, May 22, 2020

Scripture Sunday







Happy Sunday Morning 
Sweet Friends,

Hope you are doing well....

Here is the scriptures for today.


 Keep me safe, my God, for in you 
I take refuge.  I say to the LORD, 
“You are my Lord; apart from you 
I have no good thing.” 
Psalm 16:1-2 NIV


It is so true... that apart from Him
there are no good thing!


Have a Lovely Restful Sunday,


Hugs, Nellie

Sharing with:

A Stroll thru Life

Shabby Art Boutique

Bloggers Pit Stop

The Dedicated House


1 comment:

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...