Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thankful Thursday May 7th, 2020, Spring deor from the past


Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
    let your glory be over all the earth.

Psalm 57:11 NIV


Greetings Sweet Friends,

Is anyone else singing the Hallelujah
chorus because they are off lockdown??
Have to say I am.....mainly because
are covid numbers are pretty low as
well....so hopefully a good sign that
it is starting to go away and hopefully
for good!!

Not a lot going on here today,  we 
have been in the 90's the last 3 days,
 so it feels  like summer is upon us here
in Florida, even tho it is still Spring.
But thankful for the hot weather be-
cause most of the time virus's don't
like the heat and humidity. So Covid
Covid go away, and do not come
another day......


Today's Pic are from Springs passed
at our house.  Sorry just have not
had time to take any new pictures.
Maybe soon.........




Now on with my Thankfuls.............



#1
Thankful for a sweet comment
my son put on facebook about
a record we used to play when
he was little, called "Bullfrogs
and Butterflies".  Anyone else
remember that?? 


#2
Thankful for one kind and brave
blogger who came by and let me
know I had left an "S" off my
Mother's Day card last week,
so we were able to fix it.






#3
Thankful for a fun sleepover
with Lil darling on Friday
evening and Sat. morning.
Had a great time as always.


#4
Thankful for a restful and
Peaceful Sunday.....for some
reason I was just so tired, but
felt better by Monday due to
all the rest and a good nap.
It really wasn't do to having
lil darling either,  I was al-
ready feeling that before she
got here, but it just got worse.
I think I just get busy doing
things and overdue it at times
and it catches up with me.





#5
Thankful that I was finally able to
get my bloodwork done from my
annual physical the end of February.
  I had to wait to get off antibiotics and
 by the time that happened everything
shut down, so very happy to have 
that all done, and off my plates.
Still have to get a DEXA scan and a
 mammogram that was supposed to
be done in March but got pushed
back until June due to the Virus
situation.


#6

Thankful for pizza from Dominos.
Haven't had it in ages, and it tasted
sooooooooooo yummy.  Amazing
how good something is when you
haven't had it in a while.






#7
Thankful also just to be able to
get out of the house for a lil while
Even if it was just to go to "Quest"
and Publix grocery store to pick up
 a few things.  Wow, amazing how
 much has changed in a month. 
The store has the aisles labeled for
 the traffic flow, up one aisle down
 the next.Very smart plan really as
you are all going the same direction,
so you don't have to worry about
someone sneezing or coughing
in your face!!






#8
Thankful for the ladies working
at Quest.  There was only 2 of
them, but they have so much to
do,  they have to go to the door
and screen people by asking them
5 questions to see if anyone might
potentially have been exposed or 
might have covid, then get their
info and ins. cards,  then go deal
with that....then come back out
and give stuff back, and then
 bring in just 2 people at a time.
They are constantly having to
wipe everything down, and if
the bell on the door rings they
have to run and tell people they
can't come in until they are
screened.  They have it posted
right on the door to read their
sign before entering the bldg.
but no one reads it.  They open
all the doors for you so you
don't have to touch anything,
and then there are always some
 folks who just don't seem to be
 able to be nice to anyone or to
be understanding about any
thing, so they have to always
put up with that too.
God Bless these folks for all 
the extra things they have to
 do that make it safe for every-
one but makes their day so 
much more involved and 
stressful I am sure.


#9
Thankful for all our medical
staffs and essential workers
out there that have all these
new things they have to put
into play to keep everyone
safe.  It's a lot of extra tasks
for them, let alone the fact 
that they are out there putting
their themselves at risk.





#10
Thankful for something fun
we have coming up.  I will
tell you about it in a few weeks.


#11
Thankful for all the free oxygen
God has allowed me to breathe
 all my 68 yrs.  I saw something
on facebook about a 93 yr. old
man who had been on a ventilator
and who was asked to pay for a
day of it's use, and he began to
cry and the Dr. told him not to
worry about the cost, which was
500 Euros a day.  The older man
said I am not crying about the 
cost of the ventilator I can pay
that, I am thinking about the 
93 yrs. of free oxygen I have
breathed my whole life that I
could never pay for but have
never Thanked God for until
now........
Wow.....certainly made me
think.....How about you??








#12
Thankful once again for the
Christian TV show "Better
Together".  They have been
doing their show thru skype
and each show is about the
situation we all find our-
selves in, and it has been so
helpful and inciteful and 
uplifting and encouraging.
If you haven't watched I
would highly recommend
it.  It is on Trinity broad-
casting at 1:30 EDT Mon.
thru Friday. I absolutely 
hate to miss it....You can also go to
https://www.bettertogether.tv/watch
and click on watch the show 
and start with watching Episode 21
 (I think that is where the ones about
 the virus start)
Anyway,  you will not be
disappointed.........










 


Well, that's it for Cozy Place
this week,  this is the coming out
of  Covid -19 quarantine Edition.


Thanks for coming by and
hope you have a delightful
weekend.


Love, Hugs, and 
 Sweet May Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:

Bloggers Pit Stop

The Dedicated House

A Stroll thru Life



2 comments:

  1. #1. I don't think I remember that one, unless I hear it,I may then remember, ha! Sing it for me, lol!!!
    #2. We are thankful for our corrections!
    #3. Those days will never be forgotten!
    #4. I have felt myself more tired these days. But get my second wind quickly!
    #5. They will probably want me to come in next month for blood work before renewing my meds!
    #6. I've been thinking about using my food gift cards, but was waiting for this virus stuff to pass.
    #7. I'm still using Walmart's pickup service.
    #8. I pray every day for our medical workers to be under GOD's protective shield!
    #9. I pray the LORD's special blessing to come upon them all, especially those businesses cutting our costs!
    #10. I'm anxious to hear!
    #11. The Holy Spirit has led me to realize His blessings on me every time I want to complain about something!!!
    #12.I thank the LORD for TV as we are in "shut in" during this time of "lock down!"
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not off lock-down in Massachusetts. Today we start phase 1. My mum is elderly and my husband (who has an auto-immune disease) we live in the same house...different apartments. My sister has cancer and sometimes stays with my mum if she has dr. Appointments nearby. So...we will take the lock-down opening phases very seriously. I am very ready to hug my grandchildren though.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...