Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thankful Thursday June 25, 2020, Scenes from Summer decor past


LORD, you are my God;
 I will exalt you and praise your name,
 for in perfect faithfulness you have
 done wonderful things,
 things planned long ago.
Isaiah 25:1 NIV



Greetings Sweet Friends,

Welcome to Summer, since it was 
officially Summer last Saturday.
Decided to so some Summer
Decor pictures from the past.














#1
Thankful to have our Father's Day
table all set and ready. Went with
an Italian theme since we are 
having Lasagna. Will show you
soon.


#2
Thankful to have the Lasagna and
Banana Pudding all done.  I know
Banana Pudding doesn't go with an
Italian theme but they all love it,
so it was the favored dessert.
I gave them all a Biscotti at their
place setting instead of candy this
time.  lol






#3
Thankful for Lemon/ pistachio
Biscotti.  Never had it before, as
it was a limited addition one,
and they are really good. Always
enjoy trying new foods.



#4
Thankful for a good time with the
family on Father's Day, and think
Hubby and Son enjoyed everything.






#5
Thankful that My Son and his
family are taking a lil vacation
to the mountains this week.
I think family vacations are
very important.


#6
Thankful for someone who came
by our website and was nice enough
 to let us know about an error we
 had......so thankful for the feedback
 of others in this endeavor.







#7
Thankful for leftover Lasagna, which
not much cooking tonight.   lol
Monday night.



#8
Thankful for take out from Tijuana
flats.  It was exceptionally good 
this time.  So really enjoyed it!!
Tuesday Night.





#9
Thankful that a friend and her
children whose brother caught 
Covid has fortunately, not been
around him recently, so was not
exposed.  


#10
Thankful for my Leslie Sansone
walking videos that make it easy
to exercise when it is so hot out.
Just got started back,  as I haven't
done any exercise for a month.
It was time...........





#11
Thankful for delicious organic
strawberries.....made some straw-
berry and cream crepes on Sunday
for Father's Day.  So Yummy!






#12 
Thankful that we can now skype
with our Dr. if we don't need to
be examined.  I was able to get
all my test results while I sat
at our kitchen table yesterday.
Only thing was this is all new
to my Dr. so he could see me
but I could only see the top of
 his head most of the time. lol
I told him but think he just 
didn't know how to fix it.....
cause think they are doing it
on cell phones mostly.


#13
Thankful that all my test results 
were good as well.....so always
 glad to hear that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for Cozy Place
this week.............


Have a great weekend.

Thanks for dropping by.


Love, Hugs and 
End of June Blessings,

Nellie

Sharing with:

Bloggers Pit Stop



1 comment:

  1. #1. It was a blessed time indeed!
    #2. It was all delicious! Thank you for all your preparations!
    #3. Yes, it was delicious. I ate mine when I got home, ha!
    #4. They are a pair of great dads!
    #5. I pray the LORD's traveling mercies upon them!
    #6. That was a nice thing they did!
    #7. It's always great when you can have leftovers and not have to cook!
    #8. I haven't done any take out yet.
    #9. I pray all is well with them now!
    #10. My exercise is down to the mailbox and back, lol!
    #11. I've been into the red grapes, yum!
    #12. Yes! I talked with my doctor over the phone after my "Quests" tests. I wasn't charged for talking to my doctor about the results!
    #13. I was praying all the time for the LORD's blessings! Praise You, Jesus!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...