Thursday, June 11, 2020

Thankful Thursday June 11, 2020, Pics of golfcart tour of more Charleston homes


Praise be to God, 
who has not rejected my prayer
 or withheld his love from me!
Psalm 66:20 NIV



Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope you have had a good and 
peaceful week in spite of all the
crazy and more crazy things going
 on in our country. Those of us who 
have a relationship with Jesus can't 
help but wonder if he might be 
coming soon, as a lot of things are
lining up with scripture Course, 
there are people who have
 wondered that before....but no one
 knows the time or hour of his return
 but our Heavenly Father, but it sure
seems like it could be a good time
 if you ask me.  Most important
thing is to make sure we are ready
for when-ever it is.......and if you
 are not sure what I mean by that, and 
would like to know don't hesitate
to email me at
NelliesCozyPlace@gmail. com
 and I would be more than 
happy to share with you.







Pictures today are from my
golf cart tour with my Daughter
in mid May of more Charleston
homes.....I always get a kick
out doing that and taking pics
So yall can enjoy it too.






So on with my Thankfuls.....



#1
Thankful for a fun sleepover
with lil darling on Sat. nite.


#2
Thankful for no tornadoes 
touching down in our area, as
 we were under watch on Sat
night, but there was one that
 hit in Orlando  and tore up
 8 homes, thankfully, no one
 was hurt or killed.






#3
Thankful for a lovely time at 
our Son and Daughter-in-loves
house on Sunday.  It was sort
of a belated Mother's Day get
together and Dinner.  We love
Cuban food,  and they have
discovered a Cuban restaurant
near them that is really good,
so we got take out from there
and we really enjoyed it.
Always fun to have some-
thing different.


#4
Thankful for the sweet card
and thoughtful gifts as well.







#5
Thankful to hear that our
 lil buddy across the street
(Which is not so lil anymore-
he graduated last year) got 
hired at our local Publix just
5 mins. away.
He was working at the mall
and it was a 20 min. drive,
one way, and of course, when
 covid struck they closed the
 mall, so he has been without
 a job, so now he has an even
better one.  Awesome...cause
he is such a sweetie.


#6
Thankful I finally was able
to get my Dexa Scan and
Mammogram done Tuesday,
after almost 4 months.
Still awaiting results!





#7
Thankful for a pretty good
day out, at first we went to
Home Goods, and it was
hard to enjoy due to all the
masks but especially trying
to watch the directions on
the floors and social distance
as there were quite a few
people in the store. So was
not sure I wanted to go any
where else.....but we wanted
to run to Sams so we did, and
they didn't have all the signs
on the floors, and there were
not as many people in the
store, so decided to go to
Pier One and Michaels too.
Neither of those store had
stuff on the floor either.
and didn't have to keep my
mask on much either, and
we went to early dinner at
Longhorns.....have not been
out to dinner in over 2 months
or more,  so that was quite
different as well,  but it was
delicious.


#8
Thankful we were able to
get a few things we needed
and wanted. Got some faux
flowers so I can do an out-
side wreath finally.





#9
Thankful for some pretty
pink, white and yellow
carnations I got at Sams.
Real ones!!  and they are
so pretty, and so special
since I haven't had any
real ones for awhile.


#10
Thankful for Marty's Summer
Home Tour this week.  It is
always quite enjoyable, and
so appreciate all those that 
open there house for us to see.
Visit Marty and see the Home
Tour.  Click here or go to
A stroll thru life blog.






#11
Thankful for a kind comment
 from a complete stranger about 
silver hair.  So nice of her.


#12
Thankful always for the gift of
prayer because at times like these
it is sometimes the only thing we
can do....yet it is the best thing
we can do!!


The Prayer of a person living right
with God is something powerful to
be reckoned with.
James 5:16
 (Message Bible)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for Cozy Place this week.


Thanks for coming over..........

and

Have a good day today,
and a good weekend as well.


Love, Hugs and
Blessings,

Nellie

Sharing with:

The bloggers Pit Stop

Shabby Art Boutique

The Dedicated House


1 comment:

  1. #1. Praise the LORD for the joys He gives to us!
    #2. Yes! I pray every time I hear thunder that the LORD will protect against tornadoes!
    #3. Time with family is precious these days!
    #4. A joyful time!
    #5. Praise the LORD for His blessings!
    #6. I'm praying for great results!
    #7. It seems so "unnatural" to see all the covered faces! I'm glad I don't have to go out!
    #8. I'm thankful for those businesses that help by bringing us our groceries to our cars!
    #9. There are many of those little dark pink flowers growing on the ground next to my house!
    #10. Things to do for busy people!
    #11. Angel in disguise!
    #12. Amen! I have found myself claiming John 14:13, Jesus tells us, "I will do whatever you ask in My Name, vs 14 You may ask Me for anything in My Name and I will do it." We have to wait on His timing!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Joyfully Blessed Day! Hugs, Nellie Sharing with: Between Naps on the Porch