Monday, July 20, 2020

Our Master Bedroom Refresh





Hello Sweet Friends,

How are you doing??
Hope this finds you doing well  and not
letting all the craziness get you down 
too much......I know it is hard.....we
have had our days too.

I just happened to come across this
 post I started months ago, and had
 completely forgotten about. 
 All the pictures were posted already, 
so figured I might as well fill in 
between the pictures and post it....
Maybe the colors will cheer you up.....
they do me.  Our bedroom is still like
 this as we just finished this refresh
back in September of 2019. Just now
saw the date on it....wow....didn't
realize it had been that long.






Our color choices came from our Quilt,
which you will see below.

This is the top of our armoire.
This yellow on our walls looks a lot
darker than it really is.




                         Showed you this along time ago when                                                  we first got it.  It holds all of lil
                               darlings toys and goodies.


                                         




           I redid the wall, and the top of it.
       I made printables and put them on 
wooden clip boards I got at the 
dollar tree.

Just in case you are interested, you 
can find lots of free printables at
nelliescozyshop.com






Here is a side wall






Our bed......
Still trying to decide if I should just paint
 the piece that is above the bed or just
get something entirely different.






I absolutely love the colors in our quilt,
 and know it might look like a teenagers
 bed but I just loved it..... the colors and
the pattern. Found it in the "At Home"
 Store







Very soothing color palette as far as
I am concerned anyway.





Hubbies night stand







My night stand 





Our love seat we have in there.
Have it covered with a twin
comforter as it is old as the 
hills.  lol







the table beside the love seat.







corner of our bedroom on my side
of the bed.




One of these days I am gonna get 
these night stands painted white.
I have to say I am just not as 
motivated about stuff like that
as I used to be.....think that must
come with age.  lol





I actually saw an elongated sign at 
Kirklands the other day I really liked and 
thought I wish I had somewhere to put that...
and as I was looking at the above picture
I thought............
 I think over my bed might be the perfect
place.  Then I can paint the brown piece a
cream color and put it out side on the front
of our house.  Will have to work on that!!


Well, that is our Summer bedroom, and
think we started it the end of Spring of
2019 and put the finishing touches on
 in the Fall....So it's been awhile,  but
 I still love and enjoy it very much!!


Well..........
Thanks for coming by,  hope you
enjoyed your visit.


Love, Hugs and 
Sunny July Blessings,

Nellie

Sharing with:








1 comment:

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...