Friday, October 28, 2022

Thankful Thursday October 27, 2022, More Fall decor - our family room



I will sing the LORD’s praise, for he
 has been good to me.
Psalm 13:6



 Welcome to Thankful Thursday
Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you well and happy.
It has been a much better week here,
my back is not totally back to normal
but way better, so very grateful and
happy about that. Still trying not to
sit a lot!  lol  So it has been a pretty
productive week actually.  Cause
I have tried to think of everything
that I can to stand up!!  lol


Pictures today, are from our Fall
decorating 2022, again!
This time from Hallway, and
family room.





So on with my Thankfuls........



#1
Thankful to be enjoying my "use what I had",
 guest bathroom refresh, I did last week, and
a new bathroom freshner, "Vanilla Lavendar"
scent.  It smells and looks so nice,  and I was
able to use some "Beauty Berries" from our
bush outback to bring a lil Fall
 nature indoors.




#2
Thankful for another lovely day with our Sweet
 lil darling. Had some schoolwork but not as
much as normal, for some reason,  so had more
time to play.  She gave me a pedicure, and later
 she turned our living room and dining room
into her restaurant, she got it all set up hoping
for her lil friend next door to be able to come
over and play once she got home from school, but that didn't happen unfortunately.  So once her
Dad came we ate and we played the wii some
and visited some with her Dad.  It was a good
day, I was tired by evening, but it is always
a good tired!






#3
So Thankful and just can't quit Praising the Lord
for a miracle that occurred this week for the 24 yr.
old Granddaughter of a dear childhood friend.
She got Preeclampsia about 6 weeks ago and they
had to deliver her baby early, and the baby is doing great, but her Mom was so impacted by the preeclampsia that she needed a heart transplant.  It is truly a miracle she has been alive all this time.  Last night (Friday) the Lord provided a donor heart, she was in surgery 4 hrs., and is in ICU and doing great. We were already praying for her (Jackie) is her name, but then my friend put a picture of her baby on face book, and after I saw that baby the Lord just put it so on my heart that
I have been praying off and on all day long
every day for that babies Mommy to be healed,
and of course, she had tons of others praying for
her as well, but it was just such a Wonderful
 thing to hear how it turned out.
  She of course, has quite a long recovery I would imagine, at least 6 weeks I would say...but she 
was pretty weak and thin going into the surgery.
So if you feel so led please pray for her continued
recovery.

Note:  Heard from her Grandmother today that
she is up walking the halls and is able to wear
normal clothing, and may be going home by
next Monday.  PTL!!






#4
Thankful my back is much better, still not
quite there yet,  but slowly getting there.


#5
Thankful that Lord willing my Daughter and
 Son-in-love with be able to be here with us, for
 Thanksgiving and Christmas.  So we are very
excited about that.




#6
Thankful for the beauty of the sun streaming in through our trees in the woods out back. Such
a beautiful orange glow -  along with lower
temps. are a reminder that Fall has finally
 arrived here in Florida, even tho it is 59 degrees right now, it will be 77 by  noon, and our high of
 81 by 3 P.M. - but that is our Fall in Florida.


#7
Thankful for an all girl get together on
Sunday afternoon to celebrate one of my
long time friends, Son and wife and their 
recent marriage and to introduce his new
 wife to so many ladies that had  been a
 part of her new hubbies life over the
 years.  It was light hearted and so much
fun and so good to see so many ladies 
that I haven't seen in years.  It's been
awhile since I have been to an all ladies
gathering and it was quite energizing
I must say.........Loved every minute!!
Their Mom did a spectacular job on
 everything from the food to the 
decorations and even a fun gift 
giving idea.  She is and always has 
been a very talented lady.
So Thanks Ann!





#8
Thankful to finally have gotten 
some drawers in our Mastor Bath
vanity cleaned out and organized
again.  Been on my list for awhile
now........lol


#9
Thankful to have restyled some shelves
in a cabinet in our guest bedroom.  
Still making progress lil by lil.






#10
Thankful we got our porch cleaned
finally, after the hurricane, and chairs
cleaned and the porch put back togehter
and it looks great!


#11
Thankful that Cece Winans won 2 dove
awards.  Love her singing! I loved that
 when she won the 2nd award, she didn't say
anything but sang "To God Be the Glory"
in accapello.  One of the songs she won
for was "I believe for it", if you would
like to hear it just type In I believe,
by Cece Winsans in your browser address
bar and they have quite a few videos.
I tried to put one on, so you could just
click on it,  but just couldn't get it to work.
  We see her quite often on the "Better Together"
show we watch on TBN.  She is not only
an awesome singer but just such a
lovely woman of God.






#12
Thankful that I got a treat bag all
done for lil darling today since we want
see her on Halloween, so always give
it to her early.  We will be picking her
up school (thursday) so got to see her
for about 3 hrs.





``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Well, that's all for Cozy Place
this week.............

Thanks for stoppin' in
and
Have a Gorgeous Friday
and weekend.

Love, Hugs and last
days of October Blessings,
Nellie

Sharing with:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...