Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thankful Thursday October 20, 2022, and More Fall Decor from 2022


Praise the LORD. Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who find great delight in his commands.
Psalm 112:1  NIV




Greetings Sweet Friends,

How are you today?  Hope you are 
feeling great and are happy and healthy.
I am happy to report that as of yester-
day I am feeling so much better not
completely there yet, but almost!!



Pictures  today are of more Fall decorating for 2022.  These pics Still in the living room area!





# 1 

Thankful for several long conversations

with my lovely Daughter this week.

They had a flood in their office so

she was off work all week.



#2 and 3

Thankful that we decided we liked the mirror

we got last week for our guest bedroom, so we

got her hung, then restyled the dresser top,

 and we both really like how it came out.

So thankful for another few steps on our

guest bedroom, and reasons to have to

stand up doing something as my back is

still giving me trouble, and sitting just

makes it way worse.



#4

Thankful for all I got done today inspite

of my back.  I do okay as long as I am

standing up!  


#5

Thankful that Friday was Dee and Jerry's

11th Anniversary.  They are so good

together and had a nice time.





#6

Thankful for our first pot of Beef Stew

for the season.  Always love it....

and other one pot meals too.


#7 

Thankful that I was feeling well enough

to go to church yesterday, and out to lunch

with our friends, and later to the grocery

store.  Afraid I might have overdone it

tho.....cause today is Monday and not doing

so great with my back again.






#8

Thankful for my hubby and how he takes

care of me.  On Monday we decided that

maybe I just needed to lay down instead

of sitting,  So I did that when I wasn't

standing or walking around.  At least

it did relieve the pain, but got up in

hopes that would be the end of it, but

nope......so just took some Alleve Back

and muscle pills, my Daughter told

me about so, will see how that goes.

It has been a long 8 1/2 days, I have

to say.......


#9

Thankful that our local Publix Super

market has a Seasonal Sub that is

really delicious.  It has Turkey and

Cranberry sauce and bacon and

cheese (not a cheese that taste real

cheesy. We had them last year and

were glad to see they are back again,

just as delicious as last years.




#10

Thankful that my back is somewhat

better, and I am trying to pamper

it and not overdue again, so trying

 to lay down rather than sit down

 and stand as much as possible, 

so decided it was a good time to 

refresh my guest bathroom.


#11

Thankful to not feel like hollering

or hollering every time I get up 

from a sitting position.  lol  






#12

Thankful for the Beautiful view I had

this morning......a large group of beautiful

white Ibis birds having breakfast on our

front lawn. There was probably 30+

of them.  They come at times but it

has been quite awhile since we have

seen that many at once.  Lovely sight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for Cozy Place this

week.  This has been the

"Threw my Back Out" 

Edition.   lol


Thanks for coming by.....

and

Have a delightful rest of the week.


Love, Hugs and nearing the end

of October Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:

South House Design







No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...