Sunday, October 16, 2022

Wise Perspective we all need to hear or be reminded of.....


Good Sunday Morning

Sweet Friends,


This is not  my typical Scripture Sunday post, but think it will be just as inspirational. 


I Don't know about you, but lately we have just seen so many friends and others who are just going thru such really tough situations, that just break our hearts and makes us really wish we could rescue them out of those situations somehow.


So I saw this post on face book and don't know who the person was that wrote this, but she is a very wise and discerning woman, and this is a good word that we all need to hear and be reminded of.....during these crazy times in which we are living.  Hope it brings hope to your heart!!

  It sure did mine.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is an excerpt from something.....and just in case you don't know she is talking about real Bible characters and things they went through.......

She was obviously feeling some what like us.....


“I would have pulled Joseph out. Out of that pit. Out of that prison. Out of that pain. And I would have cheated nations out of the one God would use to deliver them from famine.

I would have pulled David out. Out of Saul’s spear-throwing presence. Out of the caves he hid away in. Out of the pain of rejection. And I would have cheated Israel out of a God-hearted king.

I would have pulled Esther out. Out of being snatched from her only family. Out of being placed in a position she never asked for. Out of the path of a vicious, power-hungry foe. And I would have cheated a people out of the woman God would use to save their very lives.

And I would have pulled Jesus off. Off of the cross. Off of the road that led to suffering and pain. Off of the path that would mean nakedness and beatings, nails and thorns. And I would have cheated the entire world out of a Savior. Out of salvation. Out of an eternity filled with no more suffering and no more pain.

And oh friend. I want to pull you out. I want to change your path. I want to stop your pain. But right now I know I would be wrong. I would be out of line. I would be cheating you and cheating the world out of so much good. Because God knows. He knows the good this pain will produce. He knows the beauty this hard will grow. He’s watching over you and keeping you even in the midst of this. And He’s promising you that you can trust Him. Even when it all feels like more than you can bear.

So instead of trying to pull you out, I’m lifting you up. I’m kneeling before the Father and I’m asking Him to give you strength. To give you hope. I’m asking Him to protect you and to move you when the time is right. I'm asking Him to help you stay prayerful and discerning. I'm asking Him how I can best love you and be a help to you. And I’m believing He’s going to use your life in powerful and beautiful ways. Ways that will leave your heart grateful and humbly thankful for this road you’ve been on.”

- Kimberly D. Henderson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Thank You, Kimberly Henderson
for your encouraging outlook! and Prayers!!

It was so helpful for this lady(me),
to be reminded of those truths from scripture.
Hope it was helpful for you as well.


Hugs, Nellie

Sharing with:






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Reading this today, it was just another way that God reached me to let me know He has ahold of me during my current trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! And so so so true! We have no idea what God will bring forth from the ashes of pain. But because we know His character, we know we can trust him in it!!

    Love and hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Joyfully Blessed Day! Hugs, Nellie Sharing with: Between Naps on the Porch