Sunday, February 19, 2023

Scripture Sunday

 


I think the Lord has been showing us this since

last Wednesday when revival broke out at Asbury College

Awesome things going on in our country.  I have read

that it has happened in Ohio too.  I have seen on face

book that it has spread to other states, but don't know

that for sure, but I sure hope it keeps spreading.

If we ever needed a revival in our country....

it is definitely now!


Have a Hopeful and Joyful Week,

Hugs, Nellie


Sharing with:

A Stroll thru Life

Between Naps on the Porch

Karins Kottage

Shabby Art Boutique



2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for the LORD to have a Great Revival to break out in all of America! Amen. Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, we sure need a revival, I also heard revival was spreading. Thank you for sharing,
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie