Friday, October 25, 2024

Thankful Thursday October 24, 2024, and more Fall decorating, Part 5

 

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm 139:3-14 NIV



Greetings Sweet Friends,

Hope you are doing well, and starting

to anticipate all the fun that is ahead

the next few months. Of course, that

includes work too,  but I find it to be

fun work, how about you??

Not been a super busy week here as

I felt like I was fighting off something

the first part of the week, so was sort

of taking it easy, but feeling much

 better yesterday and today. Yay!!


Pictures today are of more Fall decorating

 in the foyer and living room.  



On with My Thankfuls....


#1

Thankful for pumpkin spice pancakes, that

 I made from a mix I bought at Sams. 

 They were very tasty and yummy.


#2

Thankful to see the invest out there, that

has turned into a tropical storm Oscar has

 done a u-turn, and looks like it is going

up into the middle of the Atlantic. I have

no doubt that is the answer to prayer of

many, many Hurricane weary Floridians.


Note: It has completely dissipated!!  Yay!! 

Now that is some great news.






     Had to make a picture to sort of match

with the one on the long wall, so used

a pc. of scrapbook paper, and then found

a picture of a wreath and printed and

cut it out and taped it all with double

sided tape.  Easy Peasy and Pleasy!!



#3

Thankful for a nice long chat with my

Daughter today.  One of my favorite

things to do.  Of Course, we would like

it more if it was in person, but it's the

next best thing!!


#4

Thankful that some one posted on facebook

how to get rid of unsavory posts that you

don't care to see.  Just in case you are

 interested go up to the 3 dots in a row

 and click, and it will give you a choice

 of what to click on.  Happy to get that

piece of information, cause this is really

the first time I have had that happen

in a long time, and think my hubby

must have fixed it for me before.  lol


Lil darlings school picture from last year.



#5

Thankful that we made pork ribs for

the first time maybe ever..... or at least that

 I remember anyway. lol  Saw a recipe

 to just bake them at 275 degrees for

 2-3 hrs.,  then put them on the grill

for a short time and put the BBcue sauce

 on. They were fall of the bone tender and

delcious!!   Will definitely be doing that

again in the near future.


#6

Thankful for a great day at Church.

We had one of our younger Pastors

preach, and then the other younger

one, and his children did the music,

as our normal music minister and

family are away on a mission trip.



Love the pillow, but put the white quilt over

 the sofa to protect it from the sun which

comes in the windows this time of year.




#7

Thankful for a great time spent with

our lunch buddy/friends afterwards.


#8

Thankful that I have gotten half of my

 kitchen detailed, and hoping to get the rest

 done today, which is Monday.

Note:  Which never happened, maybe

next week.  lol



#9

Thankful that Hurricane Oscar is now a 

tropical storm and did a u-turn away from

Florida and is headed to the middle of the

Atlantic ocean. I told my hubby that is

because of the prayers of a whole lot of

hurricane weary Florida residents.

Note: It finally blew out in the middle

of the Atlantic about Tues. or Wed.

Yay Jesus!!



#10

Thankful for Sunrises and Sunsets,

not only are they beautiful but they

are a reminder of God's faithfulness

to us daily.



#11

Thankful that I have been in the mood

to make cards this week.  So have been

working on Pastor Appreciation Cards,

for our Pastors.

There is still time for someone to go

to our "Free Card Shop" and print one

for your Pastor/ or Pastors. Check us

out on my right sidebar,  and look

under occasion/ministry cards.


#12

Thankful we got to pick lil darling up

from school yesterday, (that's a rare 

thing these days now since we home

school on Mon and Fri.) and then we

 and her Dad (our Son) all went out 

to dinner together.


Wishing you.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well,  that's all for this week at

Cozy Place!


Great you could stop by

and

Hope you have a cool (weatherwise) 

and Joyful rest of the week.


Love, Hugs and

End of October Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:


1 comment:

  1. I glanced over at the right side of your blog and saw "Grammy." Oh, she won a Grammy. Wait...no, it says Grammy. That is WAY better than winning a Grammy.

    "Thankful for a nice long chat with my

    Daughter today. One of my favorite

    things to do."

    💜🩵

    You are a blessed woman.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday October 24, 2024, and more Fall decorating, Part 5

  For you created my inmost being;  you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your...