Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Cool Father's Day Idea




Hellooooooooooo and
Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends,

Hope you all had a really lovely
 Mother's Day and got sufficiently 
spoiled and loved on by those you
 hold dear...............

Our weekend was very good, and will tell 
you more about it on Thursday.  I am very
happy this morning as my daughter arrived
last night,  so we were up talking till 1.am.
since she didn't get in until 9:30,  and then
we had breakfast together and she gave
me her sweet card and Mother's day gifts,
 and then she went to spend the day with
 her best friend, as this is the only day they 
could get together, but she will be here
 until Friday until 5:30,  so we get to have
 her for almost 4 days. 
The whole family will be meeting later over
at Scott and Megans for dinner,  so we
are all looking forward to that, then she 
and I will watch Brooklyn tomorrow.  So
that will be fun..................


I thought I would share one of my Mother's 
Day gifts I got from Scott and Megan, that
my hubby loves as much as I do.......
.
So thought if he loved it so much your 
hubby or Grampa might like for Father's Day,
know I am a lil early but figured while it is
on my mind I would do a post.....

I will show you in pictures................


and NO, it isn't a tablescape but then again
it might be that too!! 




A black coffee mug, right, not to exciting looking
but it does reflect the tablecloth.....if you look closely



Now watch what happens within seconds after
 you add a hot beverage................






things start to show up.......





and the warmer the mug get the more things
show up............





and those pics are of all my
  Most Favorite people in the  whole world,








So now I get to see my most favorite people 
 every time
I have a cup of coffee or hot Tea.


Isn't that cool................Love it!!




Now they need to get one for Grampy or Grammy
will never get to use it.............as he has already
wanted to have coffee in it last night..........so I
can see where this is going!!  lol




So if you think your hubby might like it as much
as mine does.............

Check out PersonalCreations.com or

Just so you know......
 I have never purchased anything
from them because I just learned about them from
 Megan, when I rec'd the cup, 
and.....
 I get no Compensation
 in any way from this post/review.  Just thought it
would be a great Father's Day gift as well......


and thought you might like a cute idea..............
since Father's day is coming up next month!!


Thanks for coming by.......

Hope you have a Lovely 
Week Ahead,

Love, Hugs,  and
Post Mother's Day Blessings,

Nellie


P.S. The header pic was from a Father's day
 table I did some years back.  If you would
like to check it out just click here.
When I went over to get the URL address, for
some reason some of the pics were not there,
but if you double click on them they all come
up, so you can see them.




Sharing over at:

Dwellings with Cindy

Stone Gable with Yvonne

Shabby Art Boutique with 
Kerryanne and Friends

Life with Lorelai with
Lorelai and Friends

Walking on Sunshine recipes
with Lois and Friends

Ivey and Elephants with
Patti and Paula

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift! It is really neat how it works! Love you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great gift idea! I may use it for a wedding gift - two mugs for the bride and groom with wedding photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! I have never seen a mug like that. My little guy's grandparents would all love one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! Such a great gift Nellie, so glad you had a nice Mother's Day!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable idea for Father's Day.....the mug is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie