Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Christmas in the dining room




Hello Sweet Friends,

Hope you had a great New Years Eve
and New Year Day.

Wow, a whole new year ahead of us,
only 349 days till next Christmas!!  lol


Thought I would get in my last pics of
Christmas for this year!  I sort of like
having a record of it, so I can glean ideas
or who knows one day I might decide
to do a book or something!  Probably
not, but you never know!!!  lol






These are pics from our hallway
right off the dining room.

I love poinsettias, can you tell.....
they are just so Christmasy 
to me!!





Bought these lil lighted battery powered
Angels back when lil darling was just a
 baby cause we thought she would
 like them.....
Well she loved them.... and still does



This is the framed print you
see above.  It is a lovely poem
written by another dear friend
and given to us as a gift, so that
is why I like to display it with
the stack of gifts.

click on the picture if you 
are having trouble reading it!





This is a view of the dining room
 from the family room.





We had extra carnations left over from
doing a bouquet for lil darling for her
dance recital,  so I put them to good
use.....as you can see here!






Just added this fun Christmas sign that 
was a gift from a friend years back
 and some red wooden beads.






The clock was a gift from my
sister-in-law and the pretty
Thomas kincaide plate a gift
from the same friend I spoke
about above.








Love this angel and she looks beautiful
on top of my china hutch. Course, I
know that in the bible all the angels
were men.....Gabriel, Michael, and
Lucifer....all Arch Angels...but like
her anyway.   lol






This arrangement sits on top
 of the other hutch.






A view from the dining room 
into the family room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's all for the dining room
and next post,  I will have a 
few pictures of Christmas in the
kitchen.

Thanks for your visit.

Happy New Year to You

Love, Hugs, and
New Years Blessings,
Nellie

Sharing with:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...