Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Our Christmas Tables 2019




Morning Sweet Friends
and 
Happy New Year to you!


Hope you had a pleasant and restful
New Years Eve...
That was ours.....we were just couch
potatoes and stayed up late and text
our adult children who were already
sleeping........lol  
I tell you....we are a wild bunch!! lol


Figured I would show you our 
Christmas tables...at first glance you
might think they all look the same,
because I was able to use the same
tablecloth for all of them,but they
 are all a bit different if you take a 
closer look.

I found this pretty plaid table-
cloth at Ollies for $10 back in
November, so really liked it
as all mine are solid other than
a plaid one with red, white and
tan (that is pretty old too).

These pictures are from our
Christmas eve table.  We had
friends over for beef stew, dessert,
 and coffee  That has always been
our Christmas Eve dinner for years 
and years. Nutritious but a simple 
one pot meal....since we usually
 have 2 other meals to prepare
 for Christmas day.





  I used my shabby chic bowls,  
dessert plates and mugs and
 solid color napkins, and of
course, some candy....Andes
mints are always the perfect
color of green for Christmas.


Catty Cornered my centerpiece
and candles.




The opposite side









The sleigh has been the centerpiece
for the season but when we have meals 
there the sleigh is a bit too tall and  
kinda of impedes conversation,  so I 
usually move it elsewhere, but since
 we weren't using the end place I just
sat it there.





an overview





The Next Table
 is for Christmas Brunch






Turned the centerpiece straight
and moved the candles around.






There was just 3 of us for
brunch.  So used my every
day white plates and mugs
 with red chargers and some
red plaid napkins.





and some Christmas balls
to be more festive.





Also stuck some small green paper
napkins in the cups just for fun and color.






Next is our 
Christmas Dinner Table






Left the centerpiece the same.
This is the other side of it.

(I photo bombed my hubby 
without he or me realizing 
it.  lol





Used my Shabby Chic plates
with different plaid napkins
and my green glasses and
green Christmas balls and
 Andes mints again.



from the other end of table





Adult placesetting




Lil Darlings placesetting





another overview.


Well, there you have it...........

I couldn't believe we made it thru all
three meals without needing to change
the tablecloth, (which I was prepared 
to do), but very happy I didn't need 
to, cause it sure made life much
 easier for me............

I just thought it was a lil Christmas
 gift from the Lord......that was
greatly appreciated!  


Thanks for stopping by


Hope your New Year in 
 2020 will be a Wonderful year 
full of Love, Joy, and Peace.


Blessings Galore,
Nellie

Sharing with:

Shabby Art Boutique

Oh My Heartsie Girl

The Dedicated House

A Stroll thru Life








1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Nellie. May 2020 bring you lots of Joy, happiness and renew your sweet soul for lots of new adventures in the new year.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...