Monday, September 21, 2020

Scripture Sunday

 



Hello Sweet Friends,


These are the scriptures for today!


For God so loved the world that he gave 

his one and only son, that whoever believes

in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

For God
 did 
not send his Son into the world 

to condemn the 
world, 
but to save the world 

through him. 

 Whoever believes in him is not condemned,
 
but whoever does not believe stands condemned 

already because they have not believed in the 

name of God’s one and only Son. 

 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world,

 but people loved darkness instead of light because

 their deeds were evil.

John 3:16-19  NIV



Sweet friends,

  I am feeling very serious about the

 scriptures  I just posted.... because we have

 been watching a lot of info on bible prophecy,

and based on what we know already and what

we have recently learned we feel very strongly 

that the rapture of the church could indeed come

 at any time, and if you don't know what that

 means, Please allow me to explain, It means

that Jesus will come and get those that love

Him and trust that He is Gods Son and that

He is the Savior of the World, that has come

to save us from our sins (and our old nasty

selves).  I know if you have never heard

this before I probably seem like a crazy

lady to you, but I am willing to take that

chance because I truly think what I am

saying might happen very soon,  and I

want everyone to have an opportunity to know 

Jesus, and to know that if he comes you will

 go to heaven with him, (and you will be alive

and with him in heaven) because a time of

judgement by God is coming, and they will

according to the Bible in the book of Revelation 

there will be terrible times to come on the earth

much of like what we are seeing now but it

will even get worse.  We of course, could

be wrong.....but I would rather err on the

  • side of caution than to think I felt this

    strongly and didn't warn others.  So if

    you have been putting off that decision

    to ask Jesus into your life I implore you 

    not to put it off any longer.  


    With much Love and Concern,

    Nellie

     
  • This is why I am so late! 

  • I just felt so strongly I needed

  • to write this.


Sharing with:




1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed! I have felt His Holy Spirit in my life about the events of today! Praise the LORD He has told us He has not saved us for His wrath that is coming. Romans 4:4-5 Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday March 28, 2024, and Easter Decorating for 2024

  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resu...