Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thankful Thursday May 4, 2023, and our Easter/Spring living room, Part 2


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
 in him my heart trusts, and I am helped;
 my heart exults, and with my song
 I give thanks to him.
Psalm 28: 7 NIV



Howdy Sweet Friends,
Hope you have been having
a good week, this first week
of May.  Can you believe it??
We are more than 1/3 of the
way thru 2023 already.
It has been cooler here this
week because it has been
so breezy,  hope that sticks
around a while, it feels awe-
some when you go outside.
We are in the 80's but doesn't
feel that warm which is the
joy of it all..........


Pictures today are part 2 of our living room dressed up for Easter/Spring..........some of
that will be changing soon!  
All the bunnies will be going bye bye.
Sad to say!!  lol








Now on with my Thankfuls 
for the week......


#1

Thankful for a fun night out to dinner, and then some window shopping at Bealls Centric again, since we didn't really get very far, before we found our chairs last week.  A fun store!  Then a quick run to our Publix.  Works for me!!


#2

Thankful that my son took lil darling to the Dr. this morning cause her tonsils were so swollen, turns out she has strep throat.  Amazingly, only her throat hurts and she is feeling good.  We decided to take our immunity boosting regimen just in case.

Hoping we aren't too late!!  lol

Note: We weren't  PTL








#3
Thankful that I got more done working in my closet this week.  
Got way more to go tho!!



#4
Thankful for a few things the Lord
revealed to me this week, that I
really needed to see.







#5  and 6

Thankful that we got to help lil darling with her schoolwork again today and that she had sometime this afternoon to get to play with her lil friend next door to us.  It has been awhile and even tho it wasn't for a long time, at least they did get to spend a lil time together, as they love each other so much and really enjoy playing together.

Note: She has been on antibiotics for 3 days, so she is no longer contagious.



#7

Thankful that lil darling and I finished making a Mother's day card for her Mommy today.








#8, and 9
Thankful for a visit from a friend that I have only seen once in 5 years. Much to my surprise it was to
 apologize for something the Lord brought to her mind.  I was very touched by her humility and 
obedience to God, and definitely warmed by her love and God's love for me, as that is a very
rare thing she did!!
  Relationship definitely restored.
Awesome!!

 Thankful to get to catch up on our lives and what has been going on with both of us, as we
 had along overdue 4 hr. visit.




#10
Thankful for the daisies my friend brought to me as well. I wound up making l large arrangement
and 2 small ones.  I have been looking for daisies for awhile and could never find any.  So they
were really an unexpected and
 special treat!!











#11

Thankful that I got all my Easter things taken down, just have to pack them away now, and make some Spring like replacements.


#12

Thankful that a problem with facebook got resolved very quickly. I Was notified late this afternoon that our online Card Shop we have on facebook, was unpublished because I had broken their community standards, with a Mother's Day card, I guess, as that was my last post.  So I wrote about it on my normal fb page, and said I didn't know what community standard it was that I broke, so how am I supposed to fix it.  Was it a scripture verse, the kind words, or that I used the word Mother??,  none of which I would correct. So, if you don't see me on facebook you will know why.


So not long after, I was notified  by facebook,

"Good News,  you have no violations."


So that was a quick fix....Praise the Lord!  Very happy about that!






That's it for this week at Cozy Place


Thanks for stoppin' by......

and

Hope you have a Terrific
 rest of the week.






Love, Hugs and 
Happy May Blessings, 

Nellie


Sharing with:

  South House Designs

                  Shabby Art Boutique

5 comments:

  1. #1. Praise the LORD for the love and enjoyment you both have in Him!
    #2. I'm pray the LORD's healing on her and protection over you!
    #3. I've got to get busy to vacuum, dust, and mop the floors for Thursday's West Pest's yearly termite check!
    #4. Praise our LORD Who is always leading in our lives!
    #5 & #6. Praise the LORD for childhood friendships!
    #7. That's great! It will be a keepsake for her mom!
    #8 & #9. Praise the LORD for His Love and guidance to us in our relationships with one another!
    #10. Isn't GOD's flowers gorgeous!
    #11. I can't get over how this year is passing so quickly!
    #12. I pray it had nothing to do with mentioning our LORD! Thank our LORD for His "intervention!" Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see so many things to be thankful for, especially for a little one feeling better! Thanks for linking up with us at Scripture and a Snapshot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kym for your kind comments and coming by. Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Susan for coming by and for your sweet comments. Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nellie, I enjoyed hearing your thankfulls. So many things to be thankful for. I pray lil darling is feeling better.
    Thank you for sharing your thankfulls with Sweet Tea & Friends this month dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...