Friday, March 15, 2013

All pics compliments of http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/

 Flowers appear on the earth; 
the season of singing has come, 
the cooing of doves is heard in our land. 
Song of Solomon 2:12

Hi Sweet Peas,
Welcome to Thankful Thursday 
on Friday!! lol

I know this is getting to be a 
pattern here....Sorry about that.

Hope you are all doing well..........
and are having fun getting ready
for Spring. Have to get back to my
spring decorating today and I am
 looking forward to it. With that 
said, I am gonna let the post
 speak for itself.

So here we gooooooooooo




#1
I am thankful
that I got to babysit Brooklyn for the first
time today,  and so enjoyed it.  She just makes 
Grammy's heart sing.

#2
I am thankful
that the city put in new sidewalks recently
 on our street and many streets around us. 
 We have lived her for almost 33 years,  so it
 is nice to not have to walk in the road and 
worry about cars surprising you. 


#3
I am thankful
that we have gotten back on our exercise
program this week,  cause we got thrown
of course back in Nov. when I had all that
tendinitis,  and we have walked some but
not all that much,  so our schedule has been
kafluey............so happy to be getting it back.




#4
I am thankful
that Megan is feeling better physically, and
hopefully will be feeling emotionally better real
 soon.  Hormones,  they are just not fun!!


#5
I am thankful
that my new lily picture we got last month looks
 great on the mantle,  was so excited to try it up
 there, and so pleased with how it looks.


#6
I am thankful
that I got started on my spring decorating
yesterday,  didn't get much done today,
course, what I did was much more fun......
and there is always tomorrow.





#7
I am thankful
our massage recliner chair that used to
belong to my late Mother-in-law,  my
SIL gave it to us,  and because it is in our
living room,  sometimes I forget about it
but I have been using it lately,  and it is
so nice,  and my back really loves it.


#8
I am thankful
for all the emails, cards and comments
from blogger friends about our new
grandbaby............they added so to our
joy over this delightful event.


#9
I am thankful
for all the good nights of sleep I have
been getting lately,  it seems to always
be like that after you have gone thru
some days of sleep deprivation.
Such a good thing!!


#10
I am thankful
that my late brother's wife,  has found
a new mate after almost 10 years and
will be getting married next weekend.
I haven't met him,  but I am so happy
for her............and sure he is probably
a great guy.




#11
I am thankful
for the sweet daughter I have and how
thoughtful and helpful she is...........
She is just becoming a more and more
lovely young woman.


#12
I am thankful
that I found a few new spring clothing
items online that I think might work
for me,  now just hoping they do!!  lol





Hope you have lots and lots to 
be thankful for today too!

Glad you could come by, and hope 
you take the time to say hello.....


Have a Blessed Weekend!

Love and Hugs,

Nellie

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new grand! I'm happy for you. Spending special time with grands is a happy time! I'm scrolling back and forth enjoying all your spring photos.
    Happy weekend.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you Grammy! I hope to have one of those sweet little ones one day! Your recliner chair sounds nice, glad you are taking the time for some R&R...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 I know the song you must have sung, "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart..."
    #2. It was a few months ago, but I'm thankful the city paved the end of my street. It's nice to not have to dodge the potholes, ha!
    #3. I got mine last night when Alice, the ladies, and I left the Joyce Meyers presentation. What a staircase of steep steps (going up at that!) Thank goodness we had the escalator going back down in the lobby!
    #4. I'm praying for her.
    #5. I have more of my lilies opening up. They are the pink striped lilies.
    #6. Reminds me of when I was in the classroom. We teachers did so much decorating for the seasons!
    #7. I can't remember. Does it go up the neck line too. I haven't used mine due to the "things" I have placed in there, I can't stretch it out.
    #8. Me too!
    #9. My head no sooner hits the pillow and I'm out like a light!
    #10. Yea, good for her! Hope you get to meet him soon.
    #11. She has a good teacher!
    #12. I've got to separate my clothes out so I start wearing more of the newer clothes that I have gotten!
    Love to you all, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nellie

    A great list of thankfuls and beautiful flower pictures. i just love the lillies and tulips.

    I bet little Brooklyn is loving to snuggle with her Grandma. They add such joy to our lives.

    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings& Love
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you were able to babysit! How precious! Your tablescape is beautiful!!! Love how you decorate!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie