Sunday, December 17, 2017

Scripture Sunday

Compliments of Google Images






Good Morning Sweet Friends,

Here are the verses for today!




 In those days Caesar Augustus issued

 a decree that a census should be taken
of the entire Roman world.(This was
 the first census that took place while
 Quirinius was governor of Syria.) 
And everyone went to their own 

town to register. 
 So Joseph also went up from the town
 of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to
 Bethlehem the town of David, because he 
belonged to the house and line of David. 
He went there to register with Mary, 
who was pledged to be married to him 
and was expecting a child. While they
 were there, the time came for the
 baby to be born, 

Luke 2: 1-6  NIV




 Merry Christmas Blessings,
Nellie


P.S. Sorry if the print is still
wonky looking,  I have tried
over 6 times to straighten it
out, and who knows maybe
just maybe this time will
do it.......will see!



Sharing with:

Life with Lorelai

Dwellings

Starfish Cottage

The Dedicated House

Stone Gable

Oh My Heartsie Girl

Saavy Southern Style

Shabby Art Boutique

Life and Linda















1 comment:

  1. Praise Almighty GOD for becoming Jesus in the flesh to redeem mankind who would accept His sacrifice on the Cross! What a glorious event with the angels singing, "glory to GOD in the highest, peace, goodwill to men on earth!"

    The writing mishap has happened to me. I go back and highlight the whole section and resize the whole section and it has corrected it. In most cases I don't have the tiny sizing, it's the gigantic sizing that's bigger than the largest size offered!! I just leave that since it can be read. I find it only happens when I go back to correct something. Love you, Susan
    P.S. Cold be gone!

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...