Sunday, March 25, 2018

Scripture Sunday






Happy Sunday Morning
Sweet Friends,

Here is the scripture for today!



A word fitly spoken is like apples
of gold in settings of silver.

Proverbs 25:11 NKJV


Definition of " fit" according to
Merriam Webster.

Fitting, suitable, proper, apt,

appropriate, befitting, applicable
happy, pretty, good, right, proper
and suitable.


My fav version of this verse:

Timely advice is lovely, like golden 
apples in a silver basket.
NLT


Hugs and Blessings,
Nellie


Sharing with:

The Dedicated House

Stone Gable


A Stroll thru Life

Life with Lorelai

Shabby Art Boutique













2 comments:

  1. I praise Almighty GOD He has taken my body of clay and will one day change it to a body more pure than silver and gold. May my words now be pure with the Love of Christ and appropriate for everything I say and to everyone I say them to! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    That is a great desire to have...........

    I think that verse is so true, cause it is so neat how the Lord uses people to say just
    the right thing at the right time when you need it.

    Love, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 25, 2024, and unusually Beautiful photos..........

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort         2 C orinthians 1:3 NIV...