Sunday, March 14, 2021

Scripture Sunday

 


Good Sunday Morning

Sweet Friends,


Here is the verses for today.



This is what the LORD says:

Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom

or the strong man boast of his strength

or the rich man boast of his riches,

but let him who boasts boast about this:

that he understands and knows me,

that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,

justice and righteousness on earth,

for in these I delight, declares the LORD.

Jeremiah 9:23-24 NIV



Have a Very Blessed day!


Hugs, Nellie


Sharing with:

April J  Harris

Grammys Grid

A Simple Lovely Life

A Stroll thru Life

Blogger Pit Stop



1 comment:

  1. I praise the LORD for His continual Presence! Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday April 18, 2024, and photos of all things spring

L ord , you are my God;  I will exalt you and praise your name,  for in perfect faithfulness  you have  done wonderful things,  things plann...