Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Repost of an Easter Tablescape from the past.




 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.

 The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

John 11:25 NIV




Evening Sweet Friends,

Hope this finds you doing well, and I am

guessing you are probably getting geared

up for Easter this Sunday.  I am trying to

figure out which tablescape I am going

with yet.  I already had something in

mind then my daughter gave me a 

gorgeous new tablecloth for my birthday,

so trying to decide which one to go with,

as they are both pretty.


Also because I know everyone is looking

 for ideas just like me......thought I would

 post an oldie but goodie tablescape for now.


So just click here to go there.



Thanks for popping in.....


Hugs and  Easter Blessings 

Nellie


Sharing with:

Karins Kottage

Between Naps on the Porch

Bloggers Pit Stop

Shabby Art Boutique

A Stroll thru Life

April J Harris

A Simple Lovely Life

House on Silverado



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  Have a Lovely Spring Day! Hugs, Nellie