Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thankful Thursday March 11, 2021, Simple Winter Supper Table
















For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;

 he is to be feared above all gods.

1 chronicles 16:25 NIV


Greetings Sweet Friends,

How are yall??  Good I hope!

We've just been celebrating birthdays

and taking down all our Winter Decor 

over here. Next is to pack it away and

 get started on making it look like

 Spring in here. Hopefully today

lil darling and I will get to do

our Easter Egg tree.....she typically

loves doing that every year.  So

looking forward to that,  if she 

doesn't feel she has outgrown that

 now that she is 8 yrs. old.  lol

 

Pictures today are from a Simple

Winter Sunday Supper.  Not one

of my most exciting tables, I have to

say, but better than no pictures.....and

 I have 2 more nicer tables coming

 up in the next few weeks.













So on with my Thankfuls


#1

Thankful for answers to prayer.

One was about a gift idea for 

hubbies birthday, the other was

about a Birthday tablescape idea

for hubby and Lil darling, and

the other one for my friend 

Vicki about all the pain she has

been in..........and it has gotten 

better.... PTL


#2

Thankful that I have their birthday

table almost done. Doing a Beach

theme since they both like the

beach.  Added some touches of 

whimsy for lil darling. She 

turned 8 yrs. old on Thursday

and hubby turned 73 years old.















#3

Thankful we got to see lil darling

on her actual birthday, so took 

her to get ice cream and gave

her one of her gifts that she

wore, as her Daddy was taking 

her to an Italian Water Circus

(which they both really enjoyed)

 for a nice Birthday surprise.

 and Most of all thankful for 

this lil ray of sunshine and joy

 in our lives.


#4

Thankful for a nice Thursday

evening out.  We went to Fresh

Market,  haven't been there in

ages, so that was fun, and then

to Wally World, so got all that

I needed for the Birthday dinner

on Sunday, and then we had

planned to go to Outback steak

house, but were tired and just

decided to pick up Taco Bell,

and come home. Perfect!!






#5

Thankful that our other dear friend Vicki

 who broke both of her legs about 3 weeks

 ago, and went thru 2 surgeries, is getting

 out of the hospital rehab today and going

 home. She still cannot put full weight on

 the left leg (where she broke her femur).

 The Dr. told her yesterday that they came

 close to having to amputate that leg,

 and that it has a lots of pins and plates

 in it,  so it was gonna take a while to 

recover. She is still having so much

 pain as well.........bless her heart!



#6

Thankful for these delightfully great

cookies we found at Fresh Market.

They are called Raspberry Pillow

Cookies, and they have Raspberry

Jam inside.  They are scrumptious

I have to say, and we also found

some cookies we haven't seen in

years called "Lemon Coolers".

They were boxed cookies, the others

were from the Fresh Market

Bakery.  Love finding these lil

special treats at times.




#7

Thankful that all systems are go

for tomorrows (Sundays) double

 Birthday celebration for hubby

and lil darling. All I have left to

do is a salad and bread manana.


#8

Thankful to talk to the friend

who sent me the card last week

on the phone. It was nice to catch

up with her and find out all 

that is going on with her and 

her family. She is so excited

about being a Gramma this

coming Fall.




#9

Thankful for the delicious feel

of fresh laundered sheets when

I slide into bed after a long

busy day.


#10

Thankful for my sweet hubby

and what a good man he is....

and all the sweet things he does

for me and how much he means

to me. Would never want to do

life without him.




#11

Thankful for a good morning at

church worshipping the Lord, 

and talking to friends. No eating

out today.......at home birthday 

celebration in play.. 


#12

Thankful for a good time with

the family celebrating hubby

and lil darlings birthday on

Sunday. Pictures of their table 

will be coming up in a few weeks.




Well, that's all for this week at

Cozy Place.........


Thanks for coming by


Have a Great Rest of the week!


Love, Hugs and 2nd week of

 March Blessings,

Nellie


Sharing with:

Bloggers Pit Stop

Karins Kottage

April J Harris

A Simple Lovely Life

Grammys Grid

A Stroll thru Life



5 comments:

  1. Well I know the birthdays are over, but I wish your two precious birthday loves beautiful new years of life! I'm sure their birthday celebration dinner was lovely. How fun that they are so close that they can share a celebration.

    Yes, it was great talking with you! Thank you so much for calling. I'm so glad that the Lord allowed our paths to cross again.

    Funny, you are just now putting away winter decor. I did that on March 1st! although spring doesn't officially start until mid-month, the entire month of March is spring to me, so I put the winter stuff away and got out the spring stuff ON the 1st!

    I love those jewel-toned ornament balls in your centerpiece. What beautiful colors!

    By the way, I did decide to start blogging again---what, for the tenth time! With the grandbaby coming this year, I am really being intentional about leaving a God-honoring legacy. So, I decided to start a blog, which will be faith-related lessons I have learned. The blog is called Leaving a Legacy, and you can get there through my Blogger profile.

    Love and hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cwlwbeating family birthdays are highlights for us! Thanks for the positive words you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1. It was all beautiful!
    #2. I praise the LORD for His goodness to us!
    #3. Praise the LORD for the loves of our life!
    #4. Praise the LORD for enjoyable times!
    #5. I didn't realize it was both legs! I have been in constant prayer for the LORD's mercy, grace, and blessing of healing!
    #6. Thank the LORD for bakers!!
    #7. It was a delicious and enjoyable time!
    #8. Praise the LORD for friends!
    #9. A great feeling
    #10 Praise you both for the love you have for one another!
    #11. I mainstream it!
    #12. A great enjoyable time together!
    Love you, Susan
    #11. I praise the LORD for online streaming of Dr. Brad's messages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pattie,
    Nice to hear from you hon, and yes, think they enjoyed their birthdays for sure.
    I don't start on March 1st cause I have to get passed all the birthdays first, or our house
    would be a big mess as I am doing all the change overs. Plus I can only handle so much at once since I am the one who hosts all these occasions. lol....

    That's neat you are starting a new blog. I always think that if something did happen to me at least my grandchildren could know a lil about who I am from my blogging. Plus I also put family recipes on here too. I will have to try and find you.

    It was really nice to talk and catch up a bit.....Have a great week ahead.

    Love and Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,
    Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments. Yea, birthdays around her are definitely highlights for us as well.
    Have a lovely week,
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Happy Monday..............Free Greeting cards

                                                                                      Happy Monday Sweet Friends, Hope you are off to a grea...