Sunday, October 22, 2023

Scripture Sunday

 


  As soon as I saw this picture, that is the verse that  

 came to mind.  Sitting here would definitely calm

 ones heart and mind.  It has a calming affect just

 looking at it......so I can definitely see why

 HE would lead us beside still waters.

For it is a quiet, peaceful respite where we can

 hear him more when we are still.


OOPs..... That should be Psalms 23:2

Hugs, Nellie


Sharing with:

Between Naps on the Porch

A Stroll thru Life

Grammys Grid

Simple Life Mom 

Shabby Art Boutique




No comments:

Post a Comment

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Thankful Thursday May 9, 2024, and pictures of a few changes we have made lately

“The LORD is my strength and my defense  ; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God,  and I will exa...