Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thankful Thursday November 2, 2023, and pictures of pumpkins....

 The Lord is my strength and my shield;

my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.

My heart leaps for joy,and with my song
 I praise him. 
Psalm 28:7



 A Hearty Hello

 and 

Welcome to Thankful Thursday

and the Month of November.

Wow, seems like October just flew by....

and now we are thinking about and

planning for Thanksgiving which is

now only 3 weeks away.  We are happy

to know all our family will be with us

this year for Thanksgiving,  and hope

you and yours will be able to be together

as well.  gobble gobble!!  lol 


Pictures today are in honor of

 National Pumpkin Day, which I have 

never heard of, but was some day 

this past week. lol  I love pumpkins

and I think most people do,  so 

figured why not??  lol

Hope you enjoy them,  I did......




Now....on with my Thankfuls...........



#1

Thankful for a nice long chat

with my girl, haven't gotten to

actually talk to her in over a week.


#2

Thankful to hear our Pastor is now

home from the hospital and resting.

They kept him longer than usual

cause he was having some A fib with

 his heart,  so that is all straightened

out now.  PTL




All pictures compliments of "Unsplash.com".



#3

Thankful to see a picture this morning

of our new " Speaker of the House" praying 

on the House floor with 6 other men,  he made

 # 7, and #7 is one of God's perfect numbers.

Very Encouraging!!


#4

Thankful that our Son and lil darling

made a safe trip to SC to see her Aunt

and Uncle.  They all have such a great

time together.




#5

Thankful hubby and I made a big pot of 

Veggie Soup this morning, and it is delicious, 

and can't wait to have a bowl. 

Note: It was delicious!!  


#6

So Thankful to just hear the good news that

 our Sr. Pastor who had Kidney cancer is now

 "cancer free",  it was all contained in his

kidney that they removed.........I have to say 

I am thrilled to hear this good news, but not 

really surprised as he has had so many

 people interceding for him.  We serve a

God who can heal anything, if it is His

will..........PTL





#7

Thankful for another great day at church,

this week our Media Pastor spoke, and

he did an awesome job, and he is a young

Pastor as well.  So proud of all these

young men and their families who love

 the Lord so much and are such good

examples.


#8

Thankful we met 2 gentlemen and a lady

 who were new to our church, and they are 

all widowed, and just really lovely folks.

One gentleman was alone, so really neat

that he met the other 2, and that they  were

widowed as well, and then he also met

our friends Dad, and he is widowed too.

Just love how the Lord sets up these unique

 situations,..........and he met us and our

friends, so think he felt very welcomed,

which is good. Just how one should feel

when they visit a church.





#9

Thankful for pics our Daughter has been 

sending while lil darling and her Dad

are there visiting. They were carving

 pumpkins, and looked like they were

 having such a great time.  Made my

Mama's heart happy !!


#10

Thankful to get to go out to lunch with our

 friends.  She is still doing therapy on her knee

and still has a lot of pain. Feel so badly for 

her, hoping and praying that will subside soon.





#11

Thankful for some new cards I created

this week, especially since I haven't been

in the mood too much lately.  lol


#12

Thankful our Son and lil darling made 

it back home safe n' sound from SC, and

 had a great visit with our Daughter

and Son-in-love.  





My All time favorite pumpkins are.....

 white and orange Baby Boo Pumpkins!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's all for Cozy Place this week!!


Thanks for coming by......


Hope you have a lovely weekend,


Love, Hugs, and 

End of October/First of November

 Blessings,  Nellie


Sharing with:

Shabby Art Boutique

Pennys Passion




1 comment:

  1. #1. How time does pass so quickly before we know it!
    #2. Yes! Praise our LORD GOD for His love, mercy, and grace!
    #3. Yes indeed! I prayed the LORD would place His servant in this position! I pray the power of their prayers will convict lost officials/citizens to come to Jesus' salvation!
    #4. Praise the LORD for family time!!!
    #5. Yes indeed! Thank you for sharing some with me! I finish it up today!
    #6. GOD is so good! Praise Him for His Love to His Chosen!
    #7. Praise the LORD for those in our church who spread GOD's word so wonderfully!
    #8. Praise the LORD for His plan in the lives of His people!
    #9. How exciting!!!
    #10. I pray the LORD's healing upon her.
    #11. This colder weather has slowed me down too!
    #12. Praise our LORD for His traveling mercies!
    Love you, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Special thanks to all who take the time to leave comments..........They are very encouraging and very appreciated. I enjoy every one of them so much!!
May the Lord Bless You!!
Nellie

Scripture Sunday

  The Fear of the Lord is the beginning  of Knowledge (Wisdom)  according to Proverbs 1:7 NIV May the Lord be your fountain of life and know...